Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Buta Proxyvon Capsule contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol. Buta Proxyvon Capsule is a pain-relieving medicine used for relieving headaches, body aches, backache, joint pain and toothache. It also hel
s in reducing swelling, pain and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation.
|You Save||₹10.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
Uses of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
Contraindications of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Diclofenac or other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant especially, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Black stools
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcer
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
- Excess sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders. This medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure, then your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems such as bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You suffer from skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Buta Proxyvon Capsule works or Buta Proxyvon Capsule itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like similar pain killers, medicines to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, brain disorders or mental illnesses, antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, etc....
- Water pill and immunomodulators such as Tacrolimus & Ciclosporin can lead to kidney damage if taken along with Buta Proxyvon Capsule.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure such as Digoxin.
- Buta Proxyvon Capsule can increase the levels of Lithium and Methotrexate if taken along and can increase the risk of side effects.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Buta Proxyvon Capsule should not be taken for 2 weeks after administration of a medicine containing Mifepristone.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Buta Proxyvon Strip Of 10 Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Buta Proxyvon Capsule cause addiction?
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Buta Proxyvon Capsule?
Q: Is Buta Proxyvon Capsule a pain-killer?
Q: Can Buta Proxyvon Capsule be used for knee pain?
Q: What can I do to reduce the after-effects of Buta Proxyvon Capsule?
- To avoid the after-effects, you should always take this medicine with food, in the lowest possible dose and for the shortest duration.
- Avoid taking any other OTC products to eliminate any interaction.
- Do not take it before any cardiac surgeries and if you have an existing ulcer or a bleeding problem.
- If you are planning to take this medicine for the long term, discuss it with your doctor for a safer alternative.