Bunase 1mg Respules 2ml
Bunase 1 MG Description
Bunase Respule are used to maintain or control the symptoms of asthma. It is helpful in preventing the development of asthma in children 12 months to 8 years of age. It contains budesonide as an acti
ve constituent. It is a steroid and acts as an anti-asthmatic agent. It helps in controlling daily symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing and chest pain. It also prevents the worsening of these symptoms. It should always be administered with the help of nebulisers. Nebuliser is a machine that forms a mist of medicine so that it can reach the lungs easily. Your doctor or pharmacist will guide you on how to use nebulisers properly. You should take Bunase regularly as advised by your doctor for effective control of your asthma. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
- Budecort 1mg Packet Of 5*2ml RespulesBy Cipla Limited5 Respule(s) in PacketMRP 132.95₹ 113.01₹ 22.6/Respule
- Nebzmart B 1mg 2ml Packet Of 7 SmartulesBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals7 Respule(s) in PacketMRP 199.15₹ 199.15₹ 28.45/Respule
Uses of Bunase 1 MG
- As for maintenance treatment of asthma and to prevent the occurrence of asthma, where inhaler or dry powder medicines does not show satisfactory results.
- Treatment of respiratory infection caused by a virus (Croup) in infants and children characterised by a barking cough, noisy breathing and hoarseness.
Contraindications of Bunase 1 MG
- If you are allergic to budesonide or any of the ingredient of Bunase Respule
- If you are allergic to milk proteins
- It should not be used for the treatment of Status asthmaticus, an extreme form of asthma in which asthma attacks follow one another without pause and asthma attacks which require medical emergency
Side effects of Bunase 1 MG
- Oral fungal infection
- Hoarseness in voice
- Throat irritation
- Change of taste
Precautions and Warnings of Bunase 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a problem of difficulty in breathing or severe asthma problem, the doctor may adjust the dose accordingly
- You have or had a serious infection that affects mainly lungs (pulmonary tuberculosis)
- You are suffering from liver disease, as it may lead to increased levels of budesonide in your blood. Such patients need to be checked at regular intervals
- If you experience any allergic reactions like rashes, urge to scratch, swelling, the doctor may discontinue the treatment
- You should not take more than the recommended for effective control of asthma and maintanance
- You are experiencing any visual disturbance, your doctor may refer you to an eye specialist for evaluation of possible causes which may include cataract, high pressure inside the eye (glaucoma)
- You may develop oral fungal infection and an increase in wheezing after using this medicine, the doctor may discontinue the treatment or suggest an alternate
- This medicine may impair the growth of children. The doctor may re-evaluate the dose make sure you dont give an extra dose to your kids
- This medicine can suppress the actions of adrenal glands and certain physiological changes you may not be able to perceive. Discuss with your doctor
Mode of Action of Bunase 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bunase 1 MG
- Take Bunase Respule exactly as per indications from your physician.
- Carefully read the instructions for the use of nebulizers from the leaflet which comes with the nebulizer.
- Do not stop taking Bunase without consulting your doctor, even if you feel relieved after taking a few doses.
- Rinse your mouth after every use to prevent fungal infection & wash your face to avoid any facial irritation.
- Clean the nebulizer after every use as per the instructions mentioned.
Interactions of Bunase 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antifungal medicines such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole should not be taken along with Bunase Respule, and if the treatment is a must there be a sufficient gap between the administration of two medicine....
- Concomitant use of Anti-HIV medicines such as Nelfinavir, Ritonavir, Indinavir and antibiotics like Clarithromycin with Bunase Respule should be avoided.
- The use of Medicines that reduce immunity such as cyclosporine should be done with a lot of precautions as concomitant use can increase the risk of infections in children.
- Other medicines containing steroids and medicines used for asthma management like salbutamol should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Bunase 1 MG
- Store the Bunase Respule in the original packing, away from light and moisture.
- Keep the device tightly closed, in order to protect from moisture.
- Keep it away from children & pets.
Dosage of Bunase 1 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Bunase Respule take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How can I avoid having oral fungal infection during the treatment with Bunase?
Q: What is the dose of Bunase Respule?
Q: What is the use of Bunase Respule?
Q: I am using Bunase Respule for the first time. How should I use it?
- Before you use Bunase Respule the first time, read the written instructions that come with it
- Look at the diagrams carefully and be sure that you recognize all the parts of the inhaler or nebulizer
- Ask your doctor to show you the right way to use the inhaler or nebulizer
- Practice using the inhaler or nebulizer in front of him or her, so you are sure you are doing it the right way
Q: How do you use Bunase?
- Bunase Respule should be taken exactly as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions for the use of nebulizers carefully from the leaflet which comes with the nebulizer.
- In case of any doubt, you may ask the doctor or pharmacist.