Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets
By GATES BYBY PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Braingates Tablet is used in vitamin B12 deficiency & anaemia. It contains mecobalamin or methylcobalamin also known as vitamin B12. It helps in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve funct
ion and the production of DNA. It may also improve the health of your skin and boost your energy levels. Take this Tablet as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets
For the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency and is used in anaemia (a blood disorder caused due to deficiency of vitamin B12).
Precautions and Warnings of Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have an eye disorder called Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy (slow and painless loss of vision).
- You consume alcohol in excess regularly, your doctor may monitor your vitamin B12 levels to check the progress of treatment.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain.
- It also plays an important role in red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
- It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of various hormones.
Directions for Use of Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take the Braingates Tablet as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the Braingates Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Braingates Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the difference between Mecobalamin and Methylcobalamin?
A: Both Methylcobalamin and Mecobalamin are the same. They contain cobalamin, which is a form of vitamin B12.
Q: What are the side effects of Braingates Tablet?
A: Headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, weakness, tingling sensation in feet and hands are a few side effects that can be experienced while taking this supplement. However, it is not necessary that everyone experience the same.
Q: What is the best time to take Braingates?
A: You should take Braingates Tablet exactly as suggested by the doctor. It contain vitamin B 12 which is water soluble vitamin and are better absorbed on an empty stomach. Hence, it should be taken with water in the morning before first meal.
- Vitamin B12 [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Encyclopedia M, B12 V. Vitamin B12: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Mecobalamin: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Vitamin B 12 [Internet]. Mayoclinic.com. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you