Blumox P Syrup 30ml
By BLUE CROSS LABORATORIES PRIVATE LIMITED
30ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Blumox P 125 MG Description
Blumox P Syrup is an antibiotic medicine containing amoxicillin, which is used to treat various bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, lung infection, infection of the tonsils and
throat, skin infections, UTI, etc. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Blumox P Syrups, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹3.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Blumox P 125 MG
It is indicated in the treatment of urinary tract infections, respiratory, urinary tract, ENT (ear, nose, & throat) and skin & soft tissue infections.
Contraindications of Blumox P 125 MG
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of the Blumox P Syrup.
- If you have a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins.
Side effects of Blumox P 125 MG
- Skin rash, Itching
Precautions and Warnings of Blumox P 125 MG
Can I take Blumox P Syrup 30ml during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take Blumox P Syrup during pregnancy unless it is considered essential by your doctor. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Blumox P Syrup 30ml while breastfeeding?
A breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under a doctor's recommendation. Refrain from self-medication.
Can I drive if I have consumed Blumox P Syrup 30ml?
You may experience dizziness or allergic reaction as a side effect that may influence your ability to drive or operate machines. Hence, you should be cautious while driving or operating heavy machines when on treatment with the Blumox P Syrup.
Can I consume alcohol with Blumox P Syrup 30ml?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and medicine. However, long-term use of alcohol weakens your immune system and body's response to pathogens and infections. Consult the doctor for more information if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- You are unable to or have difficulty in urinating.
- You have kidney problems.
- You experience diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with Blumox P Syrup.
Mode of Action of Blumox P 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Blumox P Syrup works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria that causes infection.
Directions for Use of Blumox P 125 MG
- Blumox P Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle well before each dose.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Blumox P 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Blumox P Syrup may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medications that should be used with caution are anticoagulant medicines like warfarin, Anti-cancer medicines like methotrexate, anti-gout medicines like probenecid or allopurinol, and antibiotics like tetracycline....
- Avoid taking oral typhoid vaccine during the treatment with this medicine. The vaccine might not work if taken along with this syrup.
Storage and disposal of Blumox P 125 MG
- Store Blumox P Syrup in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Blumox P 125 MG
Symptoms of an overdose are nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting etc. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of the Blumox P Syrup, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss your dose of antibiotics as it may lead to treatment failure. If you have missed taking any dose of the Blumox P, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your medicine schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Blumox P Syrup cause diarrhoea?
A: Yes, diarrhoea is a common side effect of Blumox P Syrup but contact your doctor immediately if you have diarrhoea with blood and mucous along with stomach pain and fever. It can be a sign of inflammation of the large intestine.
Q: What is the dose of Blumox P Syrup?
A: The dose and duration of Blumox P Syrup depends upon your infection or disease. Your doctor will decide this after accessing the problem and how you respond to the treatment. Do not exceed the maximum daily doses and treatment durations recommended.
Q: How long does it take for Blumox P Syrup to show its effects?
A: Blumox P Syrup can start showing its effect approximately after 1 hour of its consumption. However, it varies among individuals and can also vary due to the physiology of an individual and the severity of the infection. As it is an antibiotic medicine, the complete effect towards infection could be seen after you complete the course of antibiotic treatment.
Q: What is Blumox P Syrup used for?
A: Blumox P Syrup is used to treat bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, skin, tonsils, throat, lung and urinary tract, etc.
Q: Is Blumox P Syrup an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Blumox P Syrup contains amoxicillin as its active component that belongs to antibiotic class of medicines.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed