Babylac Sach 1gm
Babylac Sach 1gm Description
Babylac Oral Powder helps to improve the health of the intestine. It contains Lactobacillus sporogenes which are good bacteria that help prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and other inf
ections. Avoid taking Babylac Oral Powder along with antibiotics, as antibiotics may make this Oral Powder less effective.
Uses of Babylac Sach 1gm
- Babylac Oral Powder is used to restore the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- It is a probiotic which is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- It is also used to prevent diarrhoea related to various infections.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Babylac Sach 1gm
Other General Warnings
- You should not take Babylac Oral Powders if you are allergic to any ingredients of it.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or a weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Ingredients and Benefits of Babylac Sach 1gm
- Babylac Oral Powder is a probiotic prepration containing spores of Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is a beneficial bacteria and probiotic which produces lactic acid.
- It makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth and supports the growth of friendly bacteria.
- It also helps in restoring normal microbial balance of intestine after antibiotic therapy or due to diarrhoea.
Directions for Use of Babylac Sach 1gm
Storage and disposal of Babylac Sach 1gm
- Store Babylac Oral Powders in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired medicines.