Annered S Injection
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Annered S Injection Description
Annered S Injection contains iron sucrose as active ingredient. It is used to treat iron-deficiency, also termed as anemia. This medicine restores the decrease level of iron in the body. Avoid takin
g Annered S Injection if you have any allergic reaction to any other iron medicines. Before starting with Annered S Injection , inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming. This will be given in a hospital or clinic by a nurse or the doctor. Do not self-inject.
|You Save||₹22.51 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, injection site pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Iron Sucrose
Uses of Annered S Injection
Annered S Injection is used to treat iron-deficiency, also termed as anemia, a condition of deficiency of healthy red blood cells.
Contraindications of Annered S Injection
- If you are allergic to iron sucrose or any other ingredients of Annered S Injection .
- If you have a severe allergic reaction to other iron medicines.
- If you have anemia, which is not caused due to iron-deficiency.
- If you have excessive iron in your body.
- If you have a problem with how your body uses iron.
Side effects of Annered S Injection
- Stomach pain
- Pain in the muscle, limbs, joints
- site pain, swelling, redness, itching
- site bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of Annered S Injection
Can I take Annered S Injection during pregnancy?
- There is limited information about the effects of this in human pregnancy, especially during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child.
Can I take Annered S Injection while breastfeeding?
- This passes into human milk. Since the baby may be exposed to medicine, consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Annered S Injection ?
This may make you dizzy and feel light-headed. Avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Annered S Injection ?
There is limited information about the effects of this on alcohol. Avoid taking alcohol in an excessive amount.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of having an allergy to the medicine.
- You have an immune system disease called lupus.
- You have swelling or pain in your joints.
- You have severe asthma or other allergies.
- You have any infections.
- You have problems with your liver.
- This is not recommended for children.
Mode of Action of Annered S Injection
How Does It Work?
Iron is important for the development of new red blood cells. Annered S Injection works by refilling iron stores so that the body can make more red blood cells.
Directions for Use of Annered S Injection
- This will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an .
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Annered S Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of iron sucrose along with other iron medicines taken by mouth should be avoided as it may alter the effects of the medicine. You should use iron medicine taken by mouth at least 5-days after the iron ....
- You should tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the other medicines or herbal products you are using.
Storage and disposal of Annered S Injection
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep this away from children and pets.
- This should be used immediately after opening.
- Do not use this if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.
- You should not flush this in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of Annered S Injection
You are less likely to get an overdose of Annered S Injection as it is given to you by a doctor or nurse in a clinic or hospital. Inform the doctor if you feel any discomfort immediately after the administration of this ....
Missed a Dose
The chances of missing a dose of Annered S Injection are rare, as you will be monitored closely by a healthcare professional. In case they miss a dose, inform them.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is iron-deficiency or anemia?
A: Iron-deficiency or anemia can be defined as a lack of sufficient amounts of healthy red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen to the body's tissues, lack of these cells may lead to weakness, pale skin, fatigue, brittle nails, etc.
Q: What are the food sources of iron?
- Lean meat, seafood and chicken
- Iron-protected breakfast cereals and bread
- White beans, lentils, spinach, kidney beans, and peas
- Nuts and some dried fruits, such as raisins
Q: Is Annered S Injection safe in pregnancy?
A: There is limited information about the effects of this in human pregnancy, especially during the first three months of pregnancy. However, this should be taken if prescribed by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
- Venofer (iron sucrose) 20 mg iron / ml, solution for injection or concentrate for solution for infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Venofer (iron sucrose) 20 mg iron / ml, solution for injection or concentrate for solution for infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Drugs H. Iron Sucrose Injection: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed