By DALLAS PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aclog Tablets Description
Aclog Tablets is use for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation. It is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol as its active ingredients. Aclog Tablets is use for co
nditions such as various arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, low back pain, dental pain, gynaecological pain and painful & Inflammatory of ear, nose & throat. It inhibits the release of chemical substance responsible for pain and inflammation. Take Aclog Tablets for prescribed duration and in a dose recommended by your doctor.
|You Save||₹5.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac + Paracetamol|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, indigestion, constipation, loose motions|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac + Paracetamol
Uses of Aclog Tablets
- Aclog Tablets is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynaecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Aclog Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Aclog Tablets .
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy. In case the treatment with this medicine is very crucial lowest effective dose should be used.
Side effects of Aclog Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Aclog Tablets
Can I take the Aclog Tablets during pregnancy?
Aclog Tablets should not be taken by a pregnant woman, especially in the last trimester of pregnancy. However, it may be given by a doctor if it's crucial for the mother being treated. Aclog Tablets may delay the labour and increase bleeding tendency in both mother and foetus if used frequently during last trimester of pregnancy.
Can I take Aclog Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is advisable not to take this medicine during breastfeeding, as components of Aclog Tablets can pass in breast milk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aclog Tablets ?
Aclog Tablets may cause dizziness, avoid driving and operating machines if affected.
Can I consume alcohol with Aclog Tablets ?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Aclog Tablets , it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking. Consuming alcohol while taking pain killers is known to increase the risk of bleeding, ulcer and perforation in stomach and intestine (upper gastrointestinal tract).
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can affect the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Aclog Tablets .
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders; this medicine can affect the risk of kidney failure.
- Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Aclog Tablets
How Does It Work?
Aclog Tablets works by combined action of its two ingredients. Both paracetamol and aceclofenac works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. Paracetamol is also known to increase the pain threshold, and hence reduce the level of the sensation of pain....
Directions for Use of Aclog Tablets
Aclog Tablets should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. It can be taken with food or after food.
Interactions of Aclog Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Aclog Tablets works or Aclog Tablets itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, steroidal medicines, painkillers, medicines for HIV, blood thinner medicines, antibiotics and medicines for diabetes.
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Aclog Tablets .
- Aclog Tablets should not be used for 8-12 days after after taking a medicine, mifepristone as Aclog Tablets can reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- This medicine if taken along with steroids, anticoagulants and certain brain related medicine can increase the risk of bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Aclog Tablets
- Store Aclog Tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach children and pets.
Dosage of Aclog Tablets
Symptoms of overdose of Aclog Tablets are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, dizziness. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Aclog Tablets , then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Aclog Tablets a painkiller?
A: Yes, Aclog Tablets is a painkiller. It contains a cobination paracetamol and aceclofenac, which has pain-relieving actions.
Q: Can I take Aclog Tablets with antibiotics?
A: Aclog Tablets may interact with certain antibiotics and produce an altered response. Consult your doctor for detailed information as to which antibiotic you are referring to.
Q: What is the use of Aclog Tablets ?
A: Aclog Tablets is used to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling in arthritis and spondylitis. It is also used for relieving gynaecological pain, toothache, pain and inflammation of the ear, throat and nose.
Q: How to take Aclog Tablets ?
A: Aclog Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, with or after food. You should take it with or after food to avoid stomach discomfort.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed