Aceflam P Tablet
By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aceflam P tablet is a pain-relieving medicine used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylitis. It is also used to provide relief from muscle pain, back pain, toothache or pain in the ear, throat and also abdominal pain. Aceflam P Tablet is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol. This medicine blocks the pain signal in the brain. Do not take the Aceflam P tablet for a longer duration or more than that prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers. This medicine can cause stomach irritation, indigestion and a burning sensation in the stomach. Take this medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach. However, most side effects get resolved on their own. If it worsens, contact your doctor or visit a nearby hospital or clinic....
|You Save||₹10.48 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Aceflam P Tablet
Aceflam P tablet is used to provide relief from the pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis), spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis), ear, nose or throat, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (gynecological pain) and toothache....
Contraindications of Aceflam P Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any other ingredients of Aceflam P tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disorders.
- If you are pregnant especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Aceflam P Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Aceflam P Tablet
Can I take Aceflam P tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Aceflam P tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine especially during 3rd trimester of pregnancy can delay the delivery at the term or increase the risk of bleeding. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Aceflam P tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Aceflam P tablet if you are breastfeeding, unless advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aceflam P tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Aceflam P tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Aceflam P tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Aceflam P tablet as it may worsen your liver problems. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Aceflam P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Aceclofenac and Paracetamol in Aceflam P tablet acts by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Aceflam P Tablet
Aceflam P tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefits.
Interactions of Aceflam P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretic can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
- Some medicines can affect the way Aceflam P tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder.Increase the risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids....
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (quinolone).
Storage and disposal of Aceflam P Tablet
- Store Aceflam P tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it out of reach from the children and pets.
Dosage of Aceflam P Tablet
- Symptoms of overdose may include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits, difficulty in breathing & weight loss.
- If you think you have taken too much of Aceflam P tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Aceflam P tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking tab Aceflam P when my pain is relieved?
A: Yes, you can stop taking Aceflam P tablet, if your pain is relieved. However, do not stop taking this medicine if it is advised by your doctor for a long term condition like arthritis. It is advised to inform your doctor, even if you are stopping this medicine.
Q: Is Aceflam P a painkiller?
A: Yes, Aceflam P tablet is a painkiller. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from various pain and inflammation.
Q: Can Aceflam P tablet be used for a headache?
A: Yes, Aceflam P tablet can be used to provide relief from a headache. However, do not self-medicate. Consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Q: What is the use of Aceflam P tablet?
A: Aceflam P tablet is used to provide relief from the pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis), spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis), ear, nose or throat, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (gynaecological pain) and toothache.
Q: What is the composition of Aceflam P?
A: Aceflam P composition consists of aceclofenac and paracetamol, as its active ingredients.
- VOLTANEC PR Tablets (Aceclofenac + Paracetamol) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- CDSCO. Paracetamol/Aceclofenac [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.