Stayfree Advanced Ultra-Comfort Sanitary Napkin With Wings Packet Of 14 (Extra Large)
Stayfree Advanced Ultra Comfort Sanitary Napkin With Wings is available with all-in-one multi-fluid absorption for periods. They are more absorbent and provide hours of protection. These sanitary pads contain a sidewall for additional protection from leakage. Stayfree Advanced extra large napkins have the softest cotton for the best absorption and are ultra-thin to provide maximum comfort without causing any irritation or inflammation. It has a deep absorbent sheet that absorbs flow till the last layer and keeps you dry. Stayfree Ultra-Comfort packs of extra-large napkins are made for all kinds of period flow. There is also no leaking even when you’re sleeping, giving you a period of total comfort.
- A variety of sizes and styles are available for medium, heavy flow or overnight wear.
- Easy to change and dispose of.
- Individually wrapped and ready to use.
- Reliable fluid absorption eliminates or greatly reduces the risk of accidents.
- The soft top surface is gentle on your skin to avoid any rashes when you are on your period.
- Stayfree Advanced help to absorb a large volume of blood in a short period.
- It gives you material comfort.
- It helps to prevent bad odour and makes you feel fresh all the time.
How to Use
- Stayfree Advanced sanitary napkins are used on the panties during your period to absorb menstrual blood.
- Remove the paper on the backside of the pad and place it on the panty.
- Remove the paper from the wings.
- Wrap the wings around both sides of the panty and press firmly.
- It is important to know how to dispose of it after use.
- Changing your pad every 4 - 6 hours (more if your period is heavy) is good hygiene and helps prevent bad odours.
- Read the label carefully.
- Keep it in a hygienic place.
Q1. How safe are sanitary pads?
Ans: Its purpose is not just to absorb. It gives good hygiene and helps to prevent bad odours. So it is very safe to use.
Q2. If my flow is less, should I need to change the pad?
Ans: Yes, you must change your sanitary pad at least after every six hours when your flow is less. To avoid infection, it is recommended to change your pad.
Q3. Can Sanitary Pads be disposed of by flushing?
Ans: It is advisable to put the used pad in an individual bag and dispose of Sanitary Pads in the bin only. Please do not dispose of Sanitary Pads by flushing them.