Stayfree Secure Xl Ultra Thin Sanitary Napkins 6'S
Stayfree Secure XL Ultra Thin Sanitary Pads give you a dry feel and better coverage than regular pads. Extra-large and ultra-thin, these sanitary napkins are flexible enough to fit your body and keep you carefree about leakages. Their ergonomic design helps you move freely and carry out daily chores without discomfort. The size of the pads is such that it absorbs the liquid for a longer time and keeps you dry for hours. The cotton cover further makes it super absorbent and prevents rashes in intimate areas.
- The unique night guard zone keeps you dry for long.
- Wings ensure that the napkin stays in place.
- It gives you comfort even during heavy flow.
- Absorbent fibre
- It can be used for regular to heavy periods.
- Protects from leakage all night.
- The odour control system keeps you fresh.
How to Use
- Remove the paper from the backside of the pad.
- Stick the pad firmly onto your panty.
- Remove the paper from the wings.
- Fix the wings on both sides of the panty firmly.
- After usage, Wrap the paper around the used pad.
- Discard it in the dustbin.
- Do not reuse the pad; it is recommended for one-time use only.
- Flushing the sanitary pad into the toilet is not recommended as it may clog the toilet.
- Keep it away from children.
- Read the instructions of the pack for use and disposal.
Q1. How often should one change the Stayfree Pads?
Ans: While it depends largely on the flow, changing the pad every four hours to prevent infections is advised.
Q2. Can Stayfree Secure XL Ultra Thin Sanitary Pads be used at night?
Ans: Yes, Stayfree Napkins are designed to absorb heavy bleeding during the night.
Q3. Will one experience rashes?
Ans: If one delays changing the pad, there is a possibility of skin rashes in the intimate areas.