Sebamed Anti Hairloss Shampoo - 200ml
Sebamed shampoo is 100% Soap and Alkali free. What makes it even more skin-friendly is the absence of dangerous parabens in its formula. Sebamed shampoo has a pH value of 5.5, which is exactly the same pH as healthy skin and thus it helps maintain the acid and alkali levels in the scalp. This in turn is helpful in slowing down hair fall. With no colour additives, Sebamed shampoo is gentle on the scalp.
· The efficacy of Sebamed Anti-Hair loss shampoo is based on the NHE formula plus caffeine and ginkgo biloba for a medicinal activation of the scalp.
· Thanks to this stimulation of the blood circulation, there is an increase in the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the papilla and follicle.
· Sebamed shampoo provides optimal growth conditions for strong and healthy hair.
· Continuous application over several months will lead to visible results, reduced hair loss and healthier hair.
· Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo reduces hair loss by activating the scalp’s blood circulation.
· The NHE formula with caffeine and Ginkgo Biloba supports hair growth and strengthens its structure.
· Sebamed shampoo also improves blood circulation and provides optimal growth conditions for strong and healthy hair. It is suitable for all hair types.
· It is 100% soap and alkali free. This anti-hair loss shampoo is for daily care.
· Allow the shampoo to rest for two minutes on the scalp which helps in absorption of the ingredients.
· Continuous application of shampoo for several months will result in a visible reduction of hair loss and healthier hair.
· The pH 5.5 value promotes the natural barrier function of the scalp’s acid mantle and helps to protect its structure.
How to Use
· Wet your hair and put Sebamed shampoo on the palm of your hand.
· Work it into a lather in your hands and apply it to the scalp.
· Spread the shampoo, massaging the whole scalp with your fingertips for two minutes so that the active ingredients penetrate.
· Smoothen the foam in the length of your hair.
· Rinse thoroughly with water.
· Do not use Sebamed shampoo if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
· Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo should be used with caution in patients with skin infections, inflammation on the scalp, psoriasis, etc.
· Consult your healthcare professional before using it.
· Keep out of sight and reach of children.
· Store in a cool place.
Q1: Is Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo suitable for all hair types?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for all hair types.
Q2: Can Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo treat dandruff?
Ans: No, it can help to reduce hair loss only.
Q3: Can Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo reduce hair loss?
Ans: Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo reduces hair loss by activating the scalp’s blood circulation. Continuous application of the shampoo for several months will result in a visible reduction of hair loss and healthier hair.
Q4: Is it suitable for small children?
Ans: No, keep it out of reach of children.