Tonenglo Face Wash Tube Of 100 G
Tonenglo Face Wash is manufactured by Tonenglo, India. It is a face wash that provides moisture to dry, dull and dehydrated skin. Tonenglo face wash contains Aloe vera, Glycolic acid and Vitamin E that enriches the skin with every water. The face wash replenishes moisture in the skin without making it greasy and oily and does not allow the natural moisture to strip away from the face.
- Tonenglo face wash provides moisture to the skin and soothes it by reducing redness, soreness and inflammation.
- It is also known to penetrate the skin barrier and exfoliate the skin gently without being too harsh.
- This process cleanses the skin, gets rid of the impurities and dead cells of the skin gently.
- Tonenglo acts as an antioxidant and protects the skin from free radicals, reducing fine lines and other early signs of ageing.
- Overall, Tonenglo face wash helps in skin development and makes it soft and supple over prolonged use.
- Aloe vera, the dominant ingredient in face wash, soothes the skin and reduces soreness and discomfort.
- Glycolic acid, a member of the (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) AHA family, penetrates well into the skin and naturally exfoliates the skin.
- Tonenglo cleanses the skin and removes the dead layer of cells and impurities.
- It serves as an important anti-ageing component and significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and protects the skin from damage-causing free radicals.
- Alongside, it also makes the skin supple and soft.
How to Use
- Just squeeze a generous amount in your palm.
- Crush the milli capsules.
- Mix it well and massage gently on your wet face and neck.
- Rinse off with clean water and pat your face dry.
- Tonenglo face wash is to be used only under medical supervision.
- Tonenglo face wash is not suitable for everyone unless your physician has specifically prescribed it to you.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Is Glycolic acid good for skin?
Glycolic acid is an incredibly popular treatment because of the many benefits it has for the skin. It has effective skin-renewing properties, so it is often used in anti-ageing products. It can help smooth fine wrinkles and improve the skin's tone and texture. Many acne treatment products also contain glycolic acid.
2. Is Tonenglo effective for acne spots?
Tonenglo has certain ingredients which help in fading acne marks and spots. It also reduces inflammation, acne, pimples and redness on the skin.
3. What are the side effects of Tonenglo face wash?
If your skin has shown any signs of allergic reactions towards aloe vera or glycolic acid, Tonenglo might not be suitable for you. Another side effect of Tonenglo face wash is that skin gets sensitive to the sun, hence using Tonenglo only as a nighttime routine is advisable. The skin might face a mild tingling sensation, it might be dry and irritated after a few days as the skin gets used to the wash.