Spoo Shampoo Bottle Of 125 Ml
Spoo Baby Shampoo is an emollient-based, gentle and soap-free shampoo formulated for babies keeping in mind their sensitive, delicate skin. It does not irritate skin and the shampoo has a thick consistency and is transparent in colour. It lathers up nicely and washes off completely without leaving any sticky residue. It is also absolutely hypoallergenic and cleans hair thoroughly and by removing oil build-up and giving your baby clean hair.
- This shampoo does not burn or irritate the baby's eyes.
- It is a tear-free shampoo.
- It moisturizes the hair and scalp.
- It helps maintain the natural pH of the scalp.
- Gently clean the baby's hair and scalp without drying it.
- Helps in the management of common dry skin conditions.
- Makes the baby's hair soft and shiny, leaving a mild fragrance.
- Spoo shampoo is sulfate-free.
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate
- Decyl Glucoside
- PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- PEG-12, Dimethicone, Betaine
- Citric Acid
- Polyquaternium -7
Spoo shampoo is ideal for tender baby hairs. It gently cleanses hair, removes excess oil and dirt without causing dryness. Spoo is also helpful in preventing and treating cradle cap.
How to Use
- Wet the baby's hair.
- Take a moderate amount of shampoo.
- Apply gently and massage into the wet hair to lather up.
- Risen thoroughly with water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid the eyes and mouth.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Spoo is strictly for external use only.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool place, away from sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
Q1. Why is Spoo better than other baby shampoos?
Ans: Unlike other regular shampoos that make the scalp and hair dry, frizzy, brittle and rough, Spoo baby shampoo is designed to hydrate and gently cleanse the baby’s scalp and makes hair soft and shiny.
Q2. Can the shampoo cause any allergies?
Ans: Spoo shampoo is completely safe for use and does not cause any allergies. However, you must always read the ingredients properly and do a patch test. You should discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs.
Q3. Can I use Spoo shampoo regularly?
Ans: Yes, Spoo shampoo is meant for daily care and a paediatrician will best guide you regarding the usage.