Sirona Under Arm Size S Sweat Pads Packet Of 24
Sirona Under Arm Size S Sweat Pads is garment liners manufactured by Sirona, a company that specialises in hygiene products. These sweat pads can be attached to the inner seams of your clothes and prevent sweat patches and stains on your clothes. The sweat pads help block excess sweat and body odour from exiting your armpits, making sure that you look picture-perfect for every occasion. Sirona Under Arm Sweat Pads includes a self-adhesive strip, which makes the sweat pads stick to the inner lining of your clothes at all times. The Sirona Sweat Pads are made from soft and light fabric and can be used by both men and women.
- Sirona Sweat Pads are extremely thin and light. This helps prevent any discomfort while wearing the pads.
- Sirona Sweat Pad benefits include confidentiality, as the pads are completely invisible to onlookers.
- The sweat pads are made of very light fabric. These fabrics are breathable and do not hinder the blood circulation in your arms in any way.
- Sirona Sweat Pads prevents body odour for both men and women.
- These sweat pads will shield your clothes from sweat stains and patches all day long. They also prevent bleeding of fabric colours. This ensures that your clothes remain in a top-notch condition even after a long tiring summer day.
- The self-adhesive strip in a Sirona Sweat Pad sticks firmly to the inner lining of your clothes, which prevents the possibility of a pad ever slipping out or dropping.
The sweat pads help prevent sweat stains and patches on your clothes. This also helps prevent fading of the colour in your clothes.
How to Use
- Peel off the release paper and stick the pad along the inner seams of the armpit area of your clothes.
- One pair should last the entire day. However, you may replace a new set when it suits your needs.
- Never stick the pad directly to your skin.
- Do not sleep with the pads on.
- Sirona Sweat Pad contents should never be disposed of by flushing them down the toilet.
Q1. How many times should I change pads in one day?
Ans: The pads should be changed twice a day. Leaving a pad on for too long can cause it to get permanently attached to your clothes.
Q2. Can Sirona Sweat Pads be used with silk clothes?
Ans: Yes, you can wear these pads under silk clothes.
Q3. Can I wear Sirona Sweat Pads under short sleeves?
Ans: Yes, if your sleeves are too short, you can trim the edges of the pads to fit your clothes.