Pee Safe Disposable Straight Sweat Pads Packet Of 14 (7 Pairs)
Pee Safe Sweat Pads not only absorb the sweat and stinky odour from your armpits but also prevents the cloth from stinking, staining and colour bleeding. Sweat pads are essential products made up of the finest material that helps provide all-day-long comfort, especially in summers and humid conditions. It is breathable and deodourising in nature and keeps you dry and fresh all day long.
- It absorbs sweat and prevents bad odour.
- The sweat pads are 153mm long and 128mm wide, providing optimal coverage over your sweaty armpits.
- It prolongs the life of clothing.
- It prevents sweat stains and colour bleeding.
- It is breathable and deodourising in nature.
- The adhesive offers secure attachment.
Excessive sweating during summer can put you in awkward situations. It may ruin your entire day. Pee Safe has got a solution for it, the ‘Disposable Underarms Pads’. With these pads, you can have a hassle-free day without any sticky and smelly situations. It can be used by everyone and especially by people suffering from hyperhidrosis.
How to Use
- All you need to do is peel off the adhesive strips.
- Now stick the pad inside the cloth in the underarm area.
- The pads are invisible from the outside as they are made up of fine material.
- The sweat pads work best with cotton clothes, however, you can stick them on all kinds of materials.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Dispose it properly after use.
1. Are sweat pads safe?
Yes, when it comes to intimate hygiene and personal care, Pee Safe is a popular and trusted brand. These underarm sweat pads from Pee Safe are thus absolutely safe to use.
2. How can I make sweat pads last longer?
When applying directly to the skin, armpit pads work best on dry, clean-shaven armpits. It can also cut down on the odour and make sweat pads last longer.
3. Why do my armpits sweat so much?
People with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands. The uncontrollable sweating can lead to significant discomfort, both physical and emotional. When excessive sweating affects the hands, feet and armpits, it is called focal hyperhidrosis. Sweat pads come in handy in such situations and are very effective.