Sirona Non Applicator Tampon Heavy Flow - 12 Pieces
Sirona Premium Digital Tampons for heavy flow are designed for easy insertion into the vagina during monthlies by girls and women. These tampons are highly absorbent, leaving no chances of leakage and staining.
Sirona’s Premium Digital Tampons are made up of highly absorbent and delicate fibres. They are rash-free and keep the terrible odour locked all day long. They have a twist-turn opening and curved grooves that make them easy to wear.
- Prevents staining and leakage.
- Rash free and safe.
- Convenient and comfortable to wear.
- Easy insertion.
- 100% viscose fibre
- Sirona’s Premium Digital Tampons are used during periods by girls and women.
- It is used to prevent leakage and stains during periods.
How to Use
- Before insertion, wash hands properly.
- Remove the protective foil as denoted by the pointer. If it doesn't break open, slightly bend the tampon.
- Peel off the lower part of the outer foil.
- Unravel the tampon string and tug it in a quick and firm motion.
- Poke the index finger into the hole at the end of the tampon, then discard the top part of the foil.
- Relax the body and insert the tampon into the vagina.
- Push the tampon into the vagina till the end, at an angle. The tampon is inserted correctly when it can't be felt.
- When it's time to remove the tampon, slowly pull the string downwards and forwards.
- Wash the hands after removing the tampon.
- In any case, if the string can not be found, wait till the tampon is completely soaked. Then squat and push. The tampon will come closer to the opening and it will be easily removed.
- If resistance is felt while trying to withdraw the tampon, the tampon is not thoroughly soaked.
- Immediately consult a gynaecologist if the tampon can't be removed.
- Tampons can hardly be felt, so don't forget to remove the old tampon before adding a new one.
- Never use more than one tampon at a time.
Q1. How long will a Sirona Premium Digital Tampon for heavy flow last?
Ans. Sirona Premium Digital Tampons for heavy flow offers complete protection from stains, leakage, wetness and lousy odour for up to 8 hours. Also, it depends on the flow how long a tampon will last.
Q2. Are there any side effects of Sirona Premium Digital Tampons for heavy flow?
Ans. No, if the tampon is being felt, it means that it's not inserted correctly. If the tampon is inserted correctly, it can hardly be supposed to.