Moov Instant Pain Relief Spray - 50g | Suitable For Back Pain, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Muscle Pain
- You can purchase Moov pain relief specialist spray from stores without a prescription.
- It is a widely used analgesic ointment in India.
- It reduces swelling and provides instant relief.
- It relaxes the affected muscles and reduces joint pain.
Modern lifestyles can cause both men and women to suffer from innumerable pain, for several reasons, on various body parts. Pain always comes uninvited and can occur even while doing everyday tasks such as lifting heavy objects or wrong posture at work or home. But you need not worry if you have Moov trusted pain relief formula by your side.
Moov Pain Relief Spray is one of India's most popular ointments for fast pain relief amongst homemakers. It is an analgesic (or pain-relieving) ointment made using 100% ayurvedic ingredients. Also available in a First Aid-friendly cream/ointment format.
- Moov spray provides relief from muscle pain, neck and backache, inflammation, sprain, myositis, fibrositis, sciatica or any other kind of spasms in the body.
- Moov spray is also effective for pain or sprains received during sports or while doing some height weight exercises or running, jogging, etc.
- One can feel a noticeable difference right from the very first use of Moov Pain Relief Spray. It penetrates deep inside to produce warmth that relaxes the muscles and helps you recover fast.
- It's a fast pain relief spray for frozen shoulder and body aches.
- The small bottle design of this spray makes it travel friendly.
Moov Pain Relief Spray is fortified with the power of "Five Active Ingredients", which penetrate deep inside to produce warmth that relaxes the muscles and helps you recover fast. The herbal ingredients include:
- Wintergreen oil - It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. The soothing and warm effect of wintergreen oil reduces irritation and swelling.
- Mint extract - It has a cooling effect and can reduce sore muscles and relieve joint aches.
- Eucalyptus oil - It contains many anti-inflammatory compounds and has a soothing effect.
- Turpentine oil - It eases pain and muscle tension by relaxing the tissues.
- Cinnamon oil - It has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes aching joints and numbs the pain.
- It is an instant pain reliever for muscle pain.
- It reduces back pain, shoulder muscle injury or any other kinds of muscle-related sprains.
- It eliminates muscle stiffness.
How to Use
Shake the bottle before use. Remove the cap of the bottle and from a distance of at least 5cm spritz 1-2 pumps on the affected area. Sensations of burning are common in the area for a minute or two after application. Replace the cap after use.
Safety and Precautions
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended limit of daily usage.
- Moov spray is for external use only. If accidentally ingested, seek the nearest medical help immediately.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Alcohol - There is no reported interaction of alcohol with Moov pain relief ointment but it is best to avoid alcohol consumption for a speedy recovery.
- Pregnancy - Moov creams and sprays offer a natural formulation that is usually safe for pregnant women. However, you should not use it in the third trimester and consult a doctor.
- Breastfeeding - This product should not be used during breastfeeding.
- Driving - After applying Moov pain relief ointment you can drive because no interactions have been found. In case you are in too much pain, driving is not advised until you feel better.
- Liver and kidney - Moov is a topical medicine and is not known to interact with your body organs, liver and kidney. However, you must be careful while using it and report any complications to the doctor.
Q1. What are the side effects of Moov spray?
Ans: Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash, itching, red, swollen, blistered or peeling skin, wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing or talking or swelling of the mouth, lips, tongue or throat are some of the extreme side effects.
Q2. Where do you apply Moov spray?
Ans: Moov Neck & Shoulder is fortified with the power of 'Oil of Wintergreen', which acts as a topical pain reliever and provides fast relief from muscle cramps.
Q3. How does Moov relieve pain?
Ans: It increases blood flow to the injured muscles tissues. Thus, when little amounts of this ingredient are absorbed through the skin, they will enter the bloodstream and function in the same way as aspirin.
Q4. How many times can we use Moov spray?
Ans: You can use Moov spray on the affected area around 3 times a day.
Q5. Can we apply Moov on the face?
Ans: It is not advised to apply Moov near the eyes, mouth or nose. It can cause a burning sensation and must be avoided.
Q6. Is Moov anti-inflammatory?
Ans: Yes, Moov is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q7. Is Moov spray effective?
Ans: Yes, Moov spray is very effective. It is made of ayurvedic ingredients and gives you long-lasting relief from pain and reduces inflammation.
Q8. When do you use Moov spray?
Ans: It is commonly used for the treatment of back pain, muscle and joint aches. You can use it in the morning, afternoon and at bedtime every day until your symptoms are better.