Moov Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 50 G
Modern lifestyles can cause both men and women to suffer from innumerable pain, for several reasons, on various body parts. Pain always comes uninvited and can occur even while doing everyday tasks such as lifting heavy objects or wrong posture at work or home. But you need not worry if you have Moov trusted pain relief formula by your side.
Moov Pain Relief Spray is one of India's most popular ointments for fast pain relief amongst homemakers. It is an analgesic (or pain-relieving) ointment made using 100% ayurvedic ingredients. Also available in a First Aid-friendly cream/ointment format.
- Moov spray provides relief from muscle pain, neck and backache, inflammation, sprain, myositis, fibrositis, sciatica or any other kind of spasms in the body.
- Moov spray is also effective for pain or sprains received during sports or while doing some height weight exercises or running, jogging, etc.
- One can feel a noticeable difference right from the very first use of Moov Pain Relief Spray. It penetrates deep inside to produce warmth that relaxes the muscles and helps you recover fast.
- It's a fast pain relief spray for frozen shoulder and body ache.
- The small bottle design of this spray makes it travel friendly.
Moov Pain Relief Spray is fortified with the power of "Five Active Ingredients", which penetrate deep inside to produce warmth that relaxes the muscles and helps you recover fast. The herbal ingredients include wintergreen oil, mint extract, eucalyptus oil, turpentine oil and cinnamon oil.
The spray is used as an instant pain reliever from muscle pain, back pain, shoulder muscle injury or any other kinds of muscle-related sprains.
How to Use
Shake the bottle before use. Remove the cap of the bottle and from a distance of at least 5cm spritz 1-2 pumps on the affected area. Sensations of burning are common in the area for a minute or two after application. Replace the cap after use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended limit of daily usage.
- Moov spray is for external use only. If accidentally ingested, seek the nearest medical help immediately.
1. What are the side effects of Moov spray?
Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; itching; red, swollen, blistered or peeling skin; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing or talking or swelling of the mouth, lips, tongue or throat are some of the extreme side effects.
2. Where do you apply Moov spray?
Moov Neck & Shoulder is fortified with the power of 'Oil of Wintergreen', which acts as a topical pain reliever and provides fast relief from muscle cramps.
3. How does Moov relieve pain?
It increases blood flow to the injured muscles tissues. Thus, when little amounts of this ingredient are absorbed through the skin, they will enter the bloodstream and function in the same way as aspirin.