Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple Y 1 Pcs
Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple is formulated with thick ultra-soft silicone material that is super stretchable and promotes the baby's natural sucking. Like a mother's breast, the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple allows tongue movements for more natural and easy sucking. The base of the nipple is exceptionally soft and comfortable, yet it does collapse easily during mouth movements. This product has been designed to naturally open the baby's mouth, position itself correctly and fit in gently for easy and comfortable feeding. It is available in multiple hole sizes starting from S to LL to ensure better feeding time, depending upon the baby's age.
- This product is composed using ultra-soft silicone material for maximum comfort.
- The Pigeon Nipple is highly stretchable to a baby's natural sucking.
- It is designed to offer an experience similar to a mother's breast.
- Though it is ultra-soft, it does not collapse easily.
- This product is intended to open the baby's mouth and fit in properly.
- It's an ideal product for better feeding time.
- Available in multiple sizes from S to LL.
- Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple is made using ultra-soft silicone material that easily fits the baby’s mouth and provides maximum comfort.
- It is formulated using stretchable material that feeds like a mothers' breast.
- This product has been designed to easily position itself in the baby’s mouth and supports adequate feeding time.
- Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple is available in various sizes starting from S, M right up to LL, depending upon the age and requirements of the baby.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple.
- Sterilise in warm water as a precautionary step to kill germs and bacteria.
- Fit the Peristaltic Nipple in the regular milk bottle before using it.
- Sterilise it again after using it for maximum protection.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store it under direct sun.
- Keep this product out of the children’s reach.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- Choose the right size as per the baby's age.
- Keep sterilising the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple for maximum protection.
Q1. Is it safe to use a Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple?
Ans: Yes, it's 100% safe to use a Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple as it is made up of high-quality silicone material and regular sterilising kills bacteria and germs.
Q2. Why is it essential to sterilise the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple?
Ans: In order to kill possible germs on the Peristaltic Nipple by Pigeon that might cause specific side effects, it is essential to sterilise at regular intervals.
Q3. Is it suitable for a one-year-old?
Ans: Yes, this product by Pigeon is available in multiple sizes starting from S up till LL, so choose wisely.