Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack Kpp 120ml (Blue & White) Nipple S
This Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack feeding bottle enables a baby to develop good eating habits at a young age. This bottle features a unique design that makes it easy for mothers to hold, clean, and feed their children. It aids in the natural movement of the baby's tongue, allowing the facial and jaw muscles to develop to their full potential.
- Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle has a one-of-a-kind air ventilation system for minimal air intake and simple milk sliding.
- The design of this unique baby carrier makes it easy to clean, feed, and hold.
- The flexible nipple allows the tongue to move freely while the baby is sucking.
- The nipple fits perfectly in the tongue, allowing for peristaltic movements.
- This adjustable nipple allows you to control the flow of milk.
- Bottle - Polypropylene (PP)
- Nipple - Silicone, Cap - Polypropylene (PP)
- Hood - Polypropylene (PP)
- The goal is to help a baby develop healthy eating habits at an early age.
- Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle assists in the development of the baby's facial and jaw muscles by allowing the tongue to move naturally.
How to Use
- Ultra-soft silicone, with its double thickness, guarantees optimum softness and elasticity, allowing your baby to latch on gently and easily.
- This form is designed to sit exactly on your baby's tongue, allowing easy tongue movement and less air intake.
- Read the user manual carefully before use.
- Keep Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q 1. What is a peristaltic breastfeeding bottle, and how does it work?
Ans. The Air Ventilation System of the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple helps to control air pressure inside the bottle. Milk flows effortlessly into the baby's mouth because of specially constructed projections at the base and top of the teats. When feeding, the air pressure inside the Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle is adjusted to reduce air intake.
Q 2. Is it required to wash the bottle and nipple after each use with washing detergent?
Ans. Yes, milk includes fat and protein that cannot be removed by simply water. Before sterilising the Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle, make sure they're clean by washing them with dish soap and rinsing them completely.
Q 3. How long should you sterilise Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle?
Ans. Your baby's feeding equipment should be sterilised at least for the first 12 months of their life. Because babies have a low resistance to infection, sterilisation helps protect them.