The Tedibar Baby Soap is a bathing soap that is designed especially for infants and toddlers. What’s unique about this bathing bar is that it is void of any soap and yet helps to effectively cleanse the bodies of infants. Moreover, the Tedibar soap has been found to be completely dermatologically safe for use on infants and toddlers. This soap with its advanced formula also has a mild and soothing fragrance. Moreover, it can be used throughout the year in all seasons, making it a useful part of every household that has young kids.
- The Tedibar soap for babies helps to keep their skin clean, moisturized, and hydrated.
- This soap has a pH level of 5.5, making it pH neutral and perfect for the skin of infants.
- The Curatio Tedibar Soap also helps to tackle skin rashes as well as dryness.
- It also helps to maintain the soft and supple texture of the skin of babies.
- Most importantly, this bathing bar is free from high levels of soap alkali.
Moreover, the Tedibar bathing bar also helps maintain the natural protective mantle of the skin.
- Sodium Cocosulphate
- Disodium Lauryl Sulphosuccinate
- Potassium Lauryl Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- 2-Octyl Dodecanol
- Disodium Etidronate
The Tedibar bathing soap is perfect for use when bathing infants and toddlers as it is best suited for their skin.
How to Use
- Wet the whole body of the baby with water.
- Gently rub the Tedibar Baby Soap on the baby’s wet body.
- Keep rubbing for additional lather.
- Rinse it off completely with water.
- Wipe the baby clean and rest assured that your baby has been cleansed of all dirt and is protected from harmful microbes and germs.
- Ensure that you don’t bring it in contact with the eyes of the infant or toddler as this could cause redness, itching and irritation to their eyes.
- Store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q1: Can this soap be used by adults as well?
Ans: Yes it can be used by adults but it is recommended not to do so.
Q2: What happens if this soap enters my baby's eyes?
Ans: Thoroughly wash your baby’s eyes with water immediately.
Q3: What do I do if redness due to soap entering my baby's eyes persists?
Ans: If the redness and irritation exist then you need to see a doctor immediately.
Q4: What are other things I need to take care of when using this soap?
Ans: This soap is for external use only.
Q5: From what age can I use this soap on my baby?
Ans: You can use it for your baby after the age of 12 months.