Pee Safe Sanitary Pads Quarterly Subscription Box - 32 Pads (18 Overnight & 14 Regular)
Use Pee Safe Sanitary Pads Quarterly Subscription Box for an easy and efficient solution to monthly expenditure on sanitary napkins. This box contains 14 biodegradable regular sanitary pads, 18 biodegradable overnight sanitary pads and 32 disposable sanitary pad bags, enabling a comfortable and straightforward disposal process. These are entirely made of bamboo pulp and organic cotton. With this subscription, you're covered for a full three months at a time. It is a cost-effective solution because you may save up to 15% on every pad.
- Pee Safe organic sanitary pads absorb the heaviest of flows, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- Pee Safe Pads are produced from 100% organic cotton and FSC-certified bamboo pulp.
- The quarterly pack is a cost-effective choice that eliminates trips to the pharmacy.
- Chemical-free, rash-free and leak-proof, biodegradable pads are the way to go.
- 14 standard sanitary pads (280mm) and 18 overnight sanitary pads (315mm) are included in this pack.
- Each pad is separately wrapped in a disposable bag.
- 100% organic cotton top sheet
- Bamboo fibre
- One box covers three cycles generally.
- Different sizes in one pack ensure less wastage.
- Pee Safe pads will protect you from bacteria and wetness during menstruation flow while also keeping you comfortable.
- The pads are more extended, so they provide more coverage for excessive flow.
- The pads are rash-free and won't irritate your skin during longer cycles.
How to Use
- Remove the pad from the box.
- Remove the strip from the back to reveal the adhesive.
- Place the sanitary pad on the crotch of your panties, adhesive side down.
- Fold the wings of your pads around the sides of your panty crotch.
- They should be pressed against the inside of your panty.
- Before using, double-check the instructions.
- Do not reuse the same pad; discard it.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not flush pads down the toilet.
- After properly wrapping used pads in the paper, throw them in a bin.
- Keep away from direct sunshine and in a dry atmosphere.
Q1. Are Pee Safe Sanitary Pads biodegradable?
Ans: Sanitary Pads from Pee Safe are manufactured with 100% organic cotton and bamboo pulp, with the comfort of women and the welfare of our world in mind.
Q2 Do Pee Safe pads cause irritation or rashes?
Ans: Unlike other plastic-based pads, Pee Safe Pads are constructed entirely of organic cotton and bamboo pulp, with no chemicals or bleaches.
Q3 How long are the pads in Pee Safe Sanitary Pads Quarterly Subscription Box?
Ans: The regular variant is 280mm long for optimum coverage and full-day protection and the nighttime variant is 315mm long.