Venusia Moisturizing Lotion - 100ml
Venusia Moisturising Lotion is a non-greasy formulation of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Squalene which blends to provide a lotion suitable for use on all skin types throughout the year. Aloe Vera is a plant extract that acts as a natural emollient. It helps to heal the skin and improve its texture. Vitamin E in this lotion helps to reduce acute and chronic skin damage caused by UV radiation. Moreover, Squalene is an emollient which helps to lock in moisture and makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Venusia lotion helps to heal and protect the skin. It is a non-greasy formulation of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Squalene which come together to provide a lotion suitable for use throughout the year.
- It improves the overall texture of the skin by providing protection against damage and retaining moisture in the skin.
- Aloe Vera extracts present in Venusia lotion acts as a natural emollient that improves and speeds skin healing.
- One of the ingredients of Venusia is Vitamin E that helps to reduce acute and chronic skin damage caused by UV radiation.
- Squalene helps to lock in moisture and makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Squalene IH
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Dimethicone (10 CST) IH
- Glycerin IP
- Aloe Vera IH
Venusia Cream is a Lotion manufactured by Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. It is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of Dry patches, Provides nourished skin, Nourishes skin deeply. It has some side effects such as skin irritation, stinging. The salts are Shea butter, Glycerine, Cocoa butter.
How to Use
- Step 1: Dispense a coin-sized amount of the lotion into the palm of your hand.
- Step 2: Gently spread the lotion all over your body and apply it evenly.
- Step 3: Use daily to give your skin the desired results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. Can venusia lotion be applied to the face?
When applying this cream to your face, ensure that you apply it across your face. Keep spreading and rubbing the cream in an outward spiral motion to let it get absorbed into the skin.
2. Is venusia good for pimples?
No, Venusia does not claim to be a pimple-clearing lotion. It is a moisturizing lotion and helps the skin get rid of dry patches. Extremely sensitive and acne-prone-skinned people should not use Venusia moisturizing lotion. Venusia Cream will block the pores and can increase acne.
3. Is venusia good for eczema?
Venusia max cream is helpful for dry skin conditions, particularly eczema and dermatitis, which get worse when the skin is allowed to dry. On extended usage, it helps restore the skin's smoothness, softness and flexibility by helping the skin retain moisture. Also, it gives long-lasting protection from dryness.
4. Can we use venusia cream daily?
Yes, this cream is specially designed for everyday use.