Nicotex Mint Plus Sugarfree 2mg Gums 2's
Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums tin box offers small and sustained portions of nicotine without the dangerous gases of smoking to lessen the severity of withdrawal signs and cravings. Amelioration of withdrawal signs is discovered with distinctly lower blood levels of nicotine, which offers an alternative supply of a few reinforcing and cognitive effects.
- Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums help you gradually quit smoking.
- It is available in mint flavour.
- This product saves you from all the harm caused by smoking.
- Reduces the withdrawal symptoms such as nicotine craving caused by smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Nicotine Polacrilex USP
- Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums are used for smoking cessation therapy to help you to quit smoking.
- Helps you to stop eating gutka that contains tobacco.
- It is a healthy alternative to nicotine that makes people quit nicotine.
- Relieves you of the withdrawal symptoms caused after you stop taking nicotine in any form whatsoever.
How to Use
- Do not chew Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums like regular chewing gum.
- Press the gum in your mouth a few times and repeat this after every minute or two.
- Chew the gum continuously.
- Spit the gum out after using it for 30 minutes.
- After 1 or 2 months, you can lessen the usage of this medicated product.
- You can take this without having a meal.
- Do not take any nicotine while undergoing this process.
- You should use Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums under medical supervision.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and store it in a dry and cool place to preserve it.
- Read the label on the product very carefully before using it.
- Consult the doctor immediately if you are experiencing any allergic reactions after using this product.
Q 1. Who can use Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums?
Ans. It is for those addicted to nicotine, and it can be chewed to prevent any urge to smoke or chew tobacco. It prevents these cravings.
Q 2. Can Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums be used by pregnant or lactating women?
Ans. No, it should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Q 3. Are there any side effects of Nicotex Mint Plus Sugar Free 2mg Chewing Gums?
Ans. The most common side effect of this product include headaches, sweating, dizziness, nausea, mouth and jaw problems, and hiccups.
Q 4. Is this product a stimulant or depressant?
Ans. It acts as both a stimulant and a depressant, but the regular doses act as a stimulant.