Coq 30mg Cellular Energy Health Supplement Capsules Strip Of 10
COQ 30mg contains Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), which is an essential substance required for cell functioning. It is often used for lowering blood pressure and in patients with heart failure to lower the risk of future heart attacks. COQ capsules have also been shown to lower cholesterol levels and are sometimes used to help in athletic performance.
- Boosts energy levels while also lowering cholesterol level in the body.
- Helps in cases of hypertension, diabetes.
- Can increase the energy levels in patients with cardiovascular diseases.
Coenzyme Q10, food-safe colouring.
Treatment of various diseases related to heart issues, high blood pressure and boosting energy for athletes.
How to Use
- Take 1 capsule as a whole, once or twice a day with a glass of water. Usually with food.
- For specific dosage and frequency, consult your doctor.
- Do not take the COQ 30mg if: you have liver issues, are allergic to any of the ingredients, are suffering from insulin-dependent diabetes (type I), are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking the following before you take the COQ 30mg: Insulin, Warfarin or other anticoagulants, beta-blockers or any cholesterol medication.
- Take this only under medical supervision.
- Store it at room temperature, in a cool and dry place out of the reach of children.
- If you have any side effects contact your doctor.
Q1: What kind of side effects does this capsule have?
Ans: Some side effects include stomach issues (nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion), headaches, dizziness, sleep problems or irritability. However, most people will not have any side effects.
Q2: How many tablets are in the pack?
Ans: This pack comes with 10 capsules of COQ with a 30mg strength.
Q3: Can children take this capsule?
Ans: No, this capsule is not recommended for children.
Q4: Do I need a prescription for this capsule?
Ans: No, however, it is highly recommended to take this under medical supervision only.
Q5: How many capsules should I take?
Ans: Please consult your doctor for advice on the best dosage.