Woodward's Gripe Water - 200 Ml
Woodward’s Gripe Water is an ayurvedic formulation, used to ease gastrointestinal disorders and discomfort in children as well as newborn babies. It is an effective antacid that does not contain any amount of alcohol. It helps newborn babies and children by relieving stomach aches that are often caused by acidity, indigestion and gas. Due to its symptomatic painkilling properties, it is extensively used by new mothers for many years now.
- Woodward’s Gripe Water provides instantaneous relief from gastrointestinal issues like gas, acid reflux and indigestion with its gentle yet effective formulation designed especially for babies.
- Regular use of this medicine helps ensure proper bowel movements by regulating the digestive process from start to finish.
- Apart from promoting healthy digestion, gripe water also helps protect babies from several gastrointestinal infections as well.
- Woodward’s Gripe Water contains dill seed oil and Sarjikakshara (sodium bicarbonate), which helps to neutralise the stomach acids as well as protects the lining of the stomach from the repeated harmful action of gastric acids.
- Gripe water is also often used to aid healthy bowel movements and as a result, it is an effective form of treatment for constipation in babies as well.
- By relieving the baby of all gastrointestinal issues, gripe water helps eliminate any type of abdominal pain. It allows your child to sleep peacefully at night and as well as indulge in their daily activities without having to worry about gas and acidity.
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Terpeneless Dill Seed Oil
- Sodium Methylparaben
- Sodium Propylparaben
- Sodium Benzoate
- Woodward’s Gripe Water is used to treat conditions of gas and acidity in newborn babies and children.
- It can also be used in the treatment of constipation in newborn babies.
Directions For Use
- Use it as directed by your doctor.
- Always keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Always ensure to check the expiry date on the product label before using it.
- Read the instructions on the product label before using it.
- Do not self-medicate and always consult a paediatrician before giving Gripe Water to your newborn or older child.
Q1: Does Woodward’s Gripe Water work for adults as well?
Ans: Adults require higher doses of the ingredients present in Woodward’s Gripe Water and hence it may not work for adults.
Q2: Are there any side effects of gripe water?
Ans: Since it is an ayurvedic product, there are no recorded side effects when this product is used correctly.
Q3: What to do if gripe water comes in contact with the eyes?
Ans: In such a case, you will have to rinse your eyes thoroughly and if any kind of irritation or burning sensation exists, you will have to visit a doctor as soon as possible.