Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums 2mg Sugar-Free Bigger Size (Pack Of 10) - Helps Quit Smoking
Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums Sugar-Free are helpful for people who desire to stop smoking. They help overcome the nicotine cravings and strengthens the will to stop smoking. It comes in frost mint flavour and gives a refreshing and cooling effect for up to 15 minutes.
- Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums are helpful to overcome smoking temptation without having bad withdrawal symptoms.
- They are a compact method of nicotine replacement.
- Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums composition is sugar-free and comes in a fresh frost mint flavour.
- They can help to quit smoking in 3 months.
- There are no side effects of Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums Sugar-Free.
- Nicotine Polacrilex USP
- Helps control intense smoking cigarette cravings by chewing an extra piece of gum within an hour.
- Aids in avoiding unpleasant side effects and allows you to achieve your goal of living a cigarette-free life.
How to Use
- Throughout weeks 1 to 6: Chew one gum of Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums within an hour or two.
- Avoid consuming IT more than 24 pieces a day.
- Strictly do not drink or eat anything for 15–20 minutes before or while chewing the Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums Sugar-Free.
- Read the instructions on the Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums Sugar-Free label carefully before consuming.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Keep the gums in a dry, cool place and away from sunlight.
- It is recommended for people over 18 years.
- Don’t consume the product during pregnancy.
Q1. Can people above 60 years of age be allowed to consume Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums?
Ans. Any person above 18+ is allowed to consume Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums. However, senior citizens with medical issues need to consult their doctor first before consuming the product.
Q 2. Can Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums cause weight loss?
Ans. No, this product do not cause weight loss; however, the process of quitting smoking may affect body weight due to the withdrawal of nicotine from the body and adapting to the new lifestyle.