Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 200 Ml
Lizol is India's No.1 Household Cleaning Brand, highly recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Lizol guarantees to kill 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria as well as germs while leaving your room smelling fragrant with a wide variety of aromas. This cleaner removes 100 types of Stains & Germs and leaves a Pleasant Fragrance. Available Variants are Pine, Floral, Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandal and Neem in the sizes: 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml, 1L, 1.8L Refill, 2 L and 5L.
- Ethanol/SD Alcohol - the fluid that acts as a sanitiser.
- Isopropyl Alcohol - partly responsible for Lysol's strong odour that kills germs, acts as a sanitising agent and removes the unpleasant odour.
- Chloro-o-benzyl phenyl - antiseptic agent.
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Dimethyl benzyl ammonium saccharinate
- Lactic acid (antiseptic)
- Hydrogen peroxide
1. India's No. 1 Floor Cleaner with 99.9% Germ Kill 2. 3 Triple Germ Action - Kills Bacteria#, Viruses^ & Fungi^ including Covid-19 Virus 3. New Active Bloom Formula with Refreshing Fragrances 4. 10x Better Cleaning for your Home
How to Use
Floor and Bathroom Surfaces: Use 16ml (one capful) in half a bucket of water (4 Litres). Gently mop on Surface. No need to rinse. Kitchen Surfaces: For tough stains, use undiluted. Apply on a dirty surface. Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse well with water immediately. Neat use is recommended on polished marble, granite and ceramic tiles only.
- Use to clean ceramic, marble, granite, mosaic only.
- For external use only.
- Do not mix with any other household cleaner or acid.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
1. Is Lizol better than phenyl?
Many different studies have also shown that long-term exposure to phenyl compounds can have serious health consequences. Indian Medical Association recommends Lizol as the most trusted disinfectant because it is easy to use and completely safe for your family's health.
2. Is Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner antimicrobial?
Yes, Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner rids the surface of microbes, bacteria, viruses and illness-causing germs as well, making your home and atmosphere clean and safe, even for smaller children.
3. What are the key ingredients used in Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner?
The main ingredients used in Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner are Alkyl (67% C12, 25% C14, 7% C16, 1% C8-C10-C18), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.0860%), Potassium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide and Lactic Acid.