Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 200 Ml
Exposure to germs and viruses can cause food poisoning, diarrhoea and other kinds of sickness in individuals. The best way to fight them off is with Lizol. Lizol floor cleaner saves you from harmful germs whilst keeping you and your home clean. So, practice good hygiene and cleanliness with Lizol that will prevent these problems.
Lizol is India's No.1 Floor Cleaning Brand, recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Unlike ordinary cleaners and phenyls, Lizol makes your home free of germs and illness-causing viruses, by killing 99.99% of germs and giving 10 times better cleaning performance. The added advantage of a pleasant floral smell leaves your home smelling like a lush green garden with flowers.
- Ethanol/SD Alcohol - the fluid that acts as a sanitiser.
- Isopropyl Alcohol - partly responsible for Lysol's strong odour that kills germs, acts as a sanitising agent and removes the unpleasant odour.
- Chloro-o-benzyl phenyl - antiseptic agent.
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Dimethyl benzyl ammonium saccharinate
- Lactic acid (antiseptic)
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid keeps germs and viruses at bay and makes your home a safe space to stay.
- It removes stains on the floor, making it spotlessly clean.
- It is suitable for all cleaning spaces like tabletops, kitchen counters and floors.
- You can either dilute it with water or use it raw to clean surfaces.
- It not only cleans but also disinfects the place.
- It leaves a pleasant and beautiful floral smell.
- Make every corner of your house safe to touch, with Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid.
How to Use
- Lizol disinfectant surface cleaning liquid can be used either directly or diluted.
- For light soiled areas you should clean with Lizol mixed with water.
- For heavily soiled areas, it can be used without any dilution.
- For bathroom and floor surfaces, use one capful in half a bucket of water (4 Litres) and gently mop on the surface.
- For kitchen surfaces, use undiluted. Apply it to the dirty area, leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Use to clean ceramic, marble, granite, mosaic only.
- For external use only.
- Do not mix with any other household cleaner or acid.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
1. Is Lizol better than phenyl?
Many different studies have also shown that long-term exposure to phenyl compounds can have serious health consequences. Indian Medical Association recommends Lizol as the most trusted disinfectant because it is easy to use and completely safe for your family's health.
2. Is Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner antimicrobial?
Yes, Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner rids the surface of microbes, bacteria, viruses and illness-causing germs as well, making your home and atmosphere clean and safe, even for smaller children.
3. What are the key ingredients used in Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner?
The main ingredients used in Lizol Floral Disinfectant Floor Cleaner are Alkyl (67% C12, 25% C14, 7% C16, 1% C8-C10-C18), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.0860%), Potassium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide and Lactic Acid.