Amrutanjan Strong Pain Relief Balm Bottle Of 50 Ml
Amrutanjan Strong Pain Relief Balm comes with double power to provide relief from headaches and backache. The Amrutanjan Balm has the power of Wintergreen oil and Menthol, allowing it to deeply relax the muscles and help to treat the root cause of muscle pains. With fast-acting and long-lasting pain relief, this balm is essential for those who have chronic aches and pains as well as athletes who face joint pains.
- Menthol helps to alleviate deep-rooted pain in the muscles and joints, reducing inflammation.
- Amrutanjan Balm also contains Pudinah and Gandhapura Patra Taila (Wintergreen oil) both of which help to ease pain in the affected area.
- It can be used by athletes who get injured on the field to provide instant relief before seeking further medical assistance.
- Amrutanjan Strong Balm has double the strength of regular Amrutanjan Balm.
Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) from which menthol is derived, Gandhapura Patra Taila (wintergreen oil) and ointment base Q.S. (which may or may not include microcrystalline wax, paraffin, petrolatum).
For quick pain relief of joint pains, backache, headache and sprains through the topical application on the affected area.
How to Use
- Using your finger, take a small amount of the balm and apply it to the affected areas.
- Very gently spread and massage the balm then let it rest.
- You can apply it to the affected area 2-3 times a day for adults and children 12 years or older.
- Do not use excessive amounts of Amrutanjan Balm.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not massage heavily or you may increase the pain sensation.
- For children below 12 years, consult a doctor.
- Do not open or use this product near a flame, do not heat or use it with hot water.
Q1: Is it an ayurvedic product?
Ans: Yes, this pain balm is created according to ayurvedic standards.
Q2: How much balm comes in the bottle?
Ans: This bottle contains 50ml of Amrutanjan Strong Pain Relief Balm.
Q3: Is it safe to use on children?
Ans: Yes, for children over 12 years of age it is safe to use, for its use in younger children consult a doctor before using it.
Q4: Are there any side effects?
Ans: Typically there aren't any side effects. If you detect any adverse reaction to the balm please wash it off with clean water and seek medical assistance.