Staying hydrated is essential for your health and it’s best to carry your water when you head outside. While plastic bottles may be common, the LivEasy Essentials Unisteel bottle is a better alternative. With a single-wall steel composition and a lustrous finish, the LivEasy Unisteel bottle is durable, hygienic and aesthetic. Unlike plastic water bottles which are not biodegradable, this bottle is environment friendly.
The LivEasy Essentials Unisteel bottle has a capacity of 1 litre while not being heavy.
- Lightweight due to single-wall construction
- Better than plastic due to steel being eco-friendly
- Stainless steel bottles are more durable and long-lasting, unlike other materials
- Helps to avoid any potential health issues that the BPA and harmful chemicals in plastic bottles may cause
- Made from high-quality stainless steel for extra durability
- Leakproof construction to avoid unnecessary spills
- Easy-grip and lightweight body makes the LivEasy Unisteel bottle easy to carry anywhere
- Made from stainless steel inside and outside and designed to fit easily in the fridge
- Used to store and carry drinking water, especially when leaving the house for work or school. Also suitable for carrying other beverages.
- Can be used in more intense conditions like hiking and outdoor adventures due to its strong build.
- Since steel is a good conductor of heat, the LivEasy bottle can be used to quickly cool down water or other beverages in the fridge.
- Do not microwave
- Keep away from sources of heat and direct flames
- Do not use this bottle for storing carbonated beverages
- Close the cap well to avoid spillage
- The bottle is not insulated, if you use it for hot beverages the outside will become hot as well. Use caution when handling hot water or beverages.
Product care instructions:
- Rinse or wash the bottle before every use. Soapy water works well, with a plain water rinse afterwards.
- For deep cleaning, use baking soda and hot water once in a while. This can help to avoid odours.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. What is the capacity of the LivEasy Essentials Unisteel bottle?
Ans. The LivEasy Essentials Unisteel bottle has a capacity of 1 litre.
Q2. Can it be used to store hot water?
Ans. Yes, it can be used to store hot water and beverages. However, please note that this is not an insulated thermos container, over time your beverage will cool down in this bottle.
Q3. Is the bottle available in different colours?
Ans. Currently, this bottle is available in a lustrous metallic finish only.