Long nails are both unhygienic and unsafe. LivEasy Essentials Nail Cutter helps to trim your nails and stay healthy. Long nails may act as a carrier of germs like bacteria and fungi, which can get into your mouth or nose or eyes when you touch your face. This can cause several diseases especially if your hands are not washed regularly. This nail cutter helps you get short, trimmed nails that leave no place for germs to hide and thrive. With a comfortable grip built to be ergonomic and accurate, the LivEasy Essentials Nail Cutter makes nail cutting simple and precise.
This premium nail cutter can be used to cut and file both fingernails and toenails effectively.
- Built for easy handling and low strain on fingers
- Can be used for filing and cutting nails on fingers and toes
- Helps to keep nails short and avoid accidental nail/finger injury
- A full plastic jacket covers the body, making it ergonomic.
- Built from premium steel for long durability.
- The curved cutting edge is designed for perfectly clean cuts allowing for precise action.
- Lightweight construction makes it even easier to handle.
- Useful for cutting your nails regularly and keeping them neat with the built-in file feature.
- Can be used to help you cut your children's nails safely due to their precise nature and comfortable grip.
- Ensure your hands are clean before you cut your nails, use soap or hand wash.
- Do not cut too deeply, you may injure your fingertips.
- If you experience any bleeding after cutting, use an antiseptic to disinfect the area. Seek medical attention if the bleeding doesn’t stop.
- Keep away from children.
Product care instructions:
- Store the product away from heat and moisture.
- Avoid dropping the product.
- Sanitize and clean the product after each use.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How often do I need to use LivEasy Essentials Nail Cutter?
Ans. Most people will need to trim their nails once every two weeks, for children it may require a longer gap between trimming.
Q2. Is this nail cutter suitable for children?
Ans. Yes, it is suitable for older children. For younger kids (especially infants and those under 2 years) you may need to use a children's nail cutter.