Liveasy Wellness Burns Cream Tube Of 20gm
Any mild burn that occurs due to sun exposure or accidental contact with a hot object (during cooking or ironing your clothes) or steam or even fluids is termed as a first-degree burn. This kind of burn is very common and generally, the injury is marked by redness, swelling and stinging pain. First-degree burns are also referred to as partial-thickness burns.
A first-degree burn is a superficial burn that injures only the top skin layer. Such an injury does not require hospitalization and can be treated at home with a doctor’s advice and care.
LivEasy Wellness Burns Cream is a topical ointment that helps heal first degree burns, minor injuries and skin wounds due to a burn injury. The product contains active ingredients such as aminacrine HCL and cetrimide which have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. This helps your injured skin stay protected from infections.
- Provides immediate relief when applied topically.
- Contains active ingredients aminacrine and cetrimide which prevents infections.
- Is an effective antiseptic and antimicrobial agent.
- LivEasy Wellness Burns Cream can be used to help assistany kind of injury arising out of first-degree burns and other minor cuts and wounds.
- Contains aminacrine HCL and cetrimide
- Prevents microbial as well as bacterial infections
- Useful for superficial burn
- Aminacrine HCL - 0.1 g
- Cetrimide I.P - 0.5 g
- Emulsion base q.s. to 100 g
- Wash the injured part of the skin under cold water (but not ice-cold water) and let it dry up.
- Squeeze a part of the ointment directly on the affected region in a hygienic way.
- You can also coat a bit of the ointment on a sterile dressing at the time of the application of the cream.
- After applying the cream, keep the injured part of the skin open and do not cover it with a bandage.
- Do not wash/rub off the ointment with water or with a cloth.
- Do not freeze the ointment.
- Read the label instructions carefully before using the ointment.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the ointment away from direct sunlight.
- Recommended for topical use ONLY.
- To use the product, puncture the seal of the nozzle with the pointed part of the cap.
- Replace the cap of the ointment tightly after using it each time to prevent contamination.
- Consult your doctor before purchasing/using LivEasy Wellness Burns Cream.
- Meant for first-degree burns only.
- Keep the ointment out of the reach of children.
Q1. How can I heal the burn quickly?
Ans: Aside from applying LivEasy Wellness Burns Cream regularly, you should also follow all the measures advised by your doctor. A burn injury is prone to infections, and should not be neglected.
Q2. My child got scalded, what should I do?
Ans: If your child has got scalded it is best to consult a doctor as children have more sensitive skin. The doctor will examine the injury and determine the degree of the burn.
Q3. Can I freeze the product for a more cooling sensation upon application?
Ans: You can ideally store LivEasy Wellness Burns Cream below 25°C but do not put it in a freezer.
Q4. What is the quantity of the product?
Ans: LivEasy Wellness Burns Cream comes in a 20 gm tube.