Glucon D Regular Instant Energy Powder Box Of 500 G
Glucon-D Health Drink consists of 99.4% glucose, which aids in the replenishment of body glucose and provides the energy needed to stay energised throughout the day. This Glucon-D powder is quickly absorbed by the body, providing an immediate surge of energy and refreshment. This glucose health drink is a good source of Vitamin D and various minerals to help you battle fatigue and boost your immunity. Every day, give a glass of Glucon-D to growing energetic youngsters.
Here are the key benefits of Dabur Glucon-D regular instant energy powder.
- The powder has calcium in it, which helps to strengthen the bones.
- Glucon-D provides the energy you need to keep active.
- Glucon-D powder boosts energy.
- Kick away tiredness and feel rejuvenated with Glucon-D.
- Replenishes and hydrates your body when the scorching heat drains out glucose.
- People who are suffering from low blood sugar for other causes may also use it.
- Suitable for athletes who require energy replenishment during practice or who require energy boost following training.
- Prevents fatigue and weakness
- Meets the body's nutritional requirements
- Assists in the maintenance of blood glucose levels.
How to Use
- In a glass or 200 ml of water, combine four tablespoons of the powder.
- Stir till it dissolves in water.
- To reap the benefits of Glucon-D, drink two glasses per day.
- To avoid any Glucon-D side effects, limit yourself to no more than three glasses each day.
- Before using Glucon-D, read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight and store it in a cool, dry location.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
Q 1. How many times can Glucon-D be consumed?
Ans. Two glasses of Glucon-D energy drink each day are recommended.
Q 2. What is the shelf life of Glucon-D?
Ans. The Glucon-D powder has an average shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 3. What is the best way to store Glucon-D?
Ans. The Glucon-D powder should be kept in an airtight container, out of the reach of children, in a secure, dry location.