Huggies New Dry Medium Size Diapers (5 Count)
Aside from being highly absorbent, The Huggies Dry Tape Diapers come with a proven leak lock system that helps keep your baby’s skin dry and fresh. With Huggies, babies are free of discomfort even after long hours. They can easily play all over the house.
Specially developed to suit babies’ delicate skin, these medium-sized diapers are the best fit for everyday use.
- Cellulose fibres help absorb wetness instantly. The Lock protects your baby’s skin from wetness and does not cause any skin rashes or redness.
- The diaper material is clinically proven and made of non-toxic material.
- Ideal for children of 9-14 months.
- Best for children between 5-11 kgs in weight.
- Cellulose fibre
- Synthetic rubber
- Soft cotton diapers keep the baby dry and absorb the pee overnight. Gives uninterrupted sleep.
- Air-fresh material keeps the skin dry and fresh by allowing the flow of air.
How to Use
- Take one diaper from your Huggies Dry Tape Diapers bag.
- Slide the diaper under the baby and lift his legs and feet slightly.
- Stretch the diaper and open the leg guards.
- Bring the back part containing the adhesive strips to the level of your baby’s belly button.
- Pull the front part of the diaper between the baby’s leg and move it to the belly.
- Wrap the adhesive part with the front part of the diaper to tighten it well.
- Be careful to not stick the tape to your baby’s skin.
- Make sure the diapers are neither too tight nor too loose.
- Read the instructions before use.
Q1. What weight baby should wear medium-sized diapers?
Ans: Medium-sized diapers are best for babies weighing 5-12 kgs.
Q2. Is Huggies Dry Diaper harsh on baby’s skin?
Ans: No, it contains cotton and cellulose. It is soft and comfortable for the baby's skin.
Q3. Are the Huggies Diapers for boys or girls?
Ans: They are unisex; for both boys and girls.