Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shuddha-Guggulu Cholestrol Control Tablets Bottle Of 60
Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shuddha-Guggulu Cholesterol Control Tablets benefit the user by adequately regulating metabolism. Guggulsterones are the primary ingredient of these tablets and facilitate the regulation of cholesterol uptake in the liver and intestines. The Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shuddha-Guggulu, Cholesterol Control Tablets composition is such that low-density lipoprotein or LDL Cholesterol levels are controlled effectively. By restraining the oxidation of bad Cholesterol, these tablets help combat the hardening of blood vessels and clogged arteries.
- With prolonged use, these tablets help with increased lipid levels or hyperlipidemia.
- The guggulsterone in these tablets helps with the conversion of bad Cholesterol into bile acids.
- Guggulsterone allows for the removal of excess cholesterol from the body through faeces.
- These tablets also enhance thyroid function.
- They also promote health by aiding in weight management.
- These Cholesterol Control Tablets can improve your overall well-being and health through multiple means.
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Oleo gum resin extract
Promotes overall good health by reducing and controlling cholesterol levels.
How to Use
- Ideal directions for consumption are taking one tablet twice a day.
- In case it is prescribed by the doctor, follow the physician's prescription.
- If any negative symptoms occur and persist, contact a medical professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Check the expiry date before consuming.
Q1. Are Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shuddha-Guggulu Cholesterol Control Tablets vegetarian?
Ans: Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shuddha-Guggulu Cholesterol Control Tablets are 100% vegetarian.
Q2. Are these tablets safe to take?
Ans: These tablets are safe to take. A medical prescription is not always necessary before starting taking these tablets. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have diabetes or hypertension, inform your doctor beforehand.
Q3. How long should one be taking these tablets?
Ans: These tablets target the cholesterol level to keep it under control. The duration of dosage can vary from person to person and can even depend on what the physician has prescribed you.
Q4. What is the expiry date of Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shuddha-Guggulu Cholesterol Control Tablets?
Ans: These tablets last for over three years or 36 months post their date of manufacturing.