Dettol Liquid Handwash Refill - Original Germ Protection Hand Wash, 750 Ml
- Dettol hand wash is an antiseptic formulation with the power to fight against 100 illness-causing germs and other bacteria.
- It is 10 times more effective than regular soaps and is highly recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
- Although Dettol Liquid hand wash does not require any prescription before usage, being an antiseptic formulation and extremely gentle on your hands, if you are still experiencing certain skin sensitivity or rash, you can consult your doctor.
Dettol Original Handwash has an advanced germ protection formula that prevents the spread of disease-causing germs and protects your family. The Dettol hand wash delicately cleanses your skin and leaves it feeling soft, hydrated and with a fresh fragrance. It has been proven to give protection from up to 100 illness-causing germs and offers 10 times better protection than other soaps. Using Dettol hand wash to clean in the kitchen, bathroom or before meals to wash your hands ensures complete protection from germs that enter our oral cavity from our hands. The Dettol Liquid Soap has all-around antiseptic protection in a formulation well-suited to keep the pH of your hands balanced. Dettol's trusted germ protection action can kill up to 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and germs and is recommended by the Indian Medical Association. It is a multi-purpose liquid that can also be used to maintain the hygiene of your home besides your hygiene.
- Dettol gives expert protection against harmful bacteria and sanitises the hands. This reduces the hand to mouth transfer of disease-causing germs.
- The pH-balanced formula of Dettol hand wash keeps hands feeling clean, soft and supple.
- The TTC and Triclosan free formula of Dettol with Glycerin and other 85% naturally derived ingredients moisturises the skin.
- It is dermatologically tested to deeply clean and protects the skin from 100 illness-causing germs and is recommended by Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate- It acts as a cleansing agent. It gently cleans the skin by allowing the water to react with dirt and oil so that it can be easily rinsed away.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate- Referred to more commonly as SLS. It can remove residues and oily stains by breaking down grease and oil.
- Glycol Stearate- This is a creamy wax texture that moisturises the skin and enhances the protective barrier.
- Glycerin- It is a humectant that enhances the skin’s ability to stay moisturised.
- Propylene Glycol- It too is a humectant and forms a protective layer on the skin and seals in moisture.
- Sodium Chloride- Absorbs toxins, dirt, grime and deeply cleanses the skin’s pores.
- Cocamide Mea- It enhances the foaming capacity.
- Salicylic Acid- Helps to exfoliate and make the skin shed dead cells.
- Tetrasodium Edta- It is used as a preservative to protect the fragrance formulation.
- Citric Acid- It acts as an antioxidant and exfoliates the outer layers of skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Using Dettol hand wash daily prevents you from a possible coronavirus infection as the product is 99.99% effective against disease-causing germs and bacteria.
- Dettol liquid hand wash keeps you safe from gastrointestinal conditions such as diarrhoea, typhoid and dysentery that are caused due to contamination of hands.
- With the use of Dettol hand wash every day, one can get protection from germs while keeping hands clean, supple and refreshed.
- Dettol hand wash is beneficial in giving protection against bacteria and germs that can cause a range of diseases such as skin infections, respiratory infections like influenza and gastroenteritis from Salmonella and Escherichia coli.
How to Use
- Open by turning the pump or nozzle and pump twice on to wet hands.
- Rub hands together following the eight steps of handwashing for at least 30 seconds.
- Do not forget to clean the thumb and nails.
It can cause mild to severe skin rash or irritation depending on your skin’s sensitivity level.
- Store Dettol Liquid hand wash in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Read the label carefully.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- If swallowed or ingested, seek immediate medical advice.
- Read the label in detail before use.
- Keep the product under adult supervision.
Q1. Is Dettol safe?
Ans: All Dettol products are 100% safe and are recommended by the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Q2. Can Dettol be used for children?
Ans: Yes, Dettol hand wash can be used for children under adult supervision.
Q3. Can I get allergies from using the Dettol hand wash?
Ans: Dettol hand wash is dermatologically tested and free of allergens. However, in case of irritation post-use, wash thoroughly with water. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Q4. Does Dettol hand wash dry the skin?
Ans: No, Dettol hand wash is made from glycerine and 85% plant-based and naturally derived ingredients that do not dry out the skin.
Q5. What is Dettol liquid hand wash used for?
Ans: Dettol hand wash is a versatile liquid hand wash that provides 99.99% protection against 100 disease-causing germs. It is extremely useful for both personal as well as home hygiene. It delicately cleanses the skin and is ten times more effective than soap.