Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo - 700ml
Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo features an advanced formula for reducing loss of hair and simultaneously strengthening and nourishing your hair. With the addition of natural ingredients like Bhringraj, this shampoo from Himalaya brings together the tradition of Ayurvedic with modern science to give you stronger and shinier hair.
- Bhringraj helps to reduce hair fall and also improves the texture of your hair, making it softer and shinier. Butea Frondosa is also included in this shampoo to strengthen the hair and improve hair growth.
- By preventing hair from breaking off and providing you with better texture, Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo helps you to maintain your volume while keeping your hair clean and healthy.
- Himalaya Shampoo is safe to use on hair that is coloured or permed.
- With no parabens and the power of natural ingredients, Himalaya hair fall shampoo is safe and can be a vital part of your personal care routine.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Fragrance, Arietinum Seed Extract, Butea Frondosa Flower Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract. The full ingredient list is printed on the bottle.
Shampoo for maintaining hair and scalp hygiene and reducing hair fall while strengthening hair growth.
How to Use
- Wet your hair, then apply a small amount of Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo to your scalp and hair.
- Massage and lather it all over your hair and scalp then leave it in for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if it gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Store it in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1: How much shampoo comes in the bottle?
Ans: This pack of Himalaya Shampoo comes with 700ml of shampoo in the bottle.
Q2: How often should I shampoo my hair?
Ans: As per most expert recommendations, you should shampoo your hair every 2 or 3 days. Since each person's situation is different, you might want to check with a hair specialist if you have additional doubts.
Q3: Does it contain parabens?
Ans: No, this shampoo is paraben-free.
Q4: Can it prevent hair fall?
Ans: Yes, however, if you are experiencing intense hair fall you should see a dermatologist or hair specialist.