Healthvit E-Vit Vitamin E Skin Care Oil Bottle Of 60 Ml (Pack Of 3)
HealthVit E-VITAN Vitamin E Hair Oil strengthens the hair follicles and makes them soft and silky. The hair oil consists of nutrients that smooth the surface of the hair and moisturise the hair. It also increases elasticity and the strength of the hair. Vitamin E hair oil benefits the hair by softening and nourishing the scalp to improve the quality of the hair follicles. Massaging the scalp using this vitamin E hair oil improves blood circulation, thereby promoting hair growth.
- HealthVit E-VITAN Vitamin E Hair Oil is an effective formula for hair fall therapy.
- Helps to strengthen and soften your hair.
- Ideal hair oil for both men and women.
- Protects the hair from pollution and dust.
- Improves quality of sleep.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E )
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride
- Light Liquid Paraffin
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E hair oil promotes hair growth.
- Provides the proper nutrients to the hair leaving it all shiny and smooth.
- Keeps the hair moisturised.
- Protects the hair from damage.
- The significant uses of HealthVit E-VITAN Vitamin E Hair Oil include reducing hair fall, curing dandruff, and strengthening hair.
How to Use
- Take some oil onto your palm.
- Run your hands through your hair to apply oil.
- Gently massage vitamin E oil over the scalp & hair for about 10-15 minutes.
- Apply the oil daily for better results.
- Vitamin E hair oil is usually safe, but it is always wise to do a patch test before use.
Q 1. Is it necessary to apply oil to your hair?
Ans. Oil is used for conditioning your scalp before a massage. It reduces friction and improves the blood circulation of your hair follicles.
Q 2. How often should one apply oil?
Ans. Oil can be applied as per your needs, depending on the quality of your scalp. People with dry scalp may apply it regularly. According to HealthVit E-VITAN Vitamin E Hair Oil reviews, vitamin E hair oil is the best hair oil for everyday use.
Q 3. Does HealthVit E-VITAN Vitamin E Hair Oil have any side effects?
Ans. Although the side effects of vitamin E are very rare, it is advisable to apply it to a small patch before extensive use.
Q 4. How does Healthvit Vitamin E hair oil promote hair growth?
Ans. Massaging the scalp using this Vitamin E hair oil improves blood circulation, thereby promoting hair growth.