Moov Instant Pain Relief Spray - 80g | Suitable For Back Pain, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Muscle Pain
Moov spray is a pain relief spray for instant and long-lasting pain relief. Moov Pain Relief Spray is made from ayurvedic ingredients and works for aches, sprains and other external body pains. With its ability to quickly provide pain relief to sudden strains and pains that occur during daily life, Moov spray is a valuable addition to your first aid kit. It is also available in the form of a topical Moov cream and Moov ointment.
- 100% ayurvedic ingredients that provide quick relief from nagging pain.
- Suitable for sprains and aches caused by sporting injuries.
- Works by relaxing the muscle stiffness which in turn helps to effectively lower pain sensation.
- Ingredients like turpentine oil and Nilgiri oil help to penetrate the local area where the pain is being experienced.
- Moov works against muscle, neck, back, and foot pain as well as against inflammations, sprains, sciatica.
Wintergreen oil, mint extract, eucalyptus, turpentine and cinnamon oils, propellant and solvents.
For external application to give quick pain relief.
How to Use
- Make sure the area of pain has no cuts or scratches. Keep the site of pain clean.
- Spray directly on the affected area and let it absorb. Do not run it into the skin.
- You will feel a cool tingling sensation when the spray is applied.
- Wash your hands after the application is complete.
- If your symptoms continue for several days, please reach out to a doctor for additional help.
- Do not use it on children 12 years or younger.
- Do not use the spray if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For safety, you can do a small test spray and wait to see if any reaction takes place.
- If you have any allergic reaction, stop using the spray immediately and contact your doctor.
- Keep away from children, always close the spray bottle after use.
Q1: Is it a big bottle?
Ans: No, this is a travel-friendly bottle containing 80g of Moov pain relief spray. The bottle is slightly taller than 6 inches, from the base to the top.
Q2: Can it be used for children?
Ans: This product is safe for adults and children over 12 years of age. Please consult your doctor if you plan on using it for younger kids.
Q3: Should I cover the area after spraying?
Ans: It is not necessary to cover the area, however, if it helps you in some way then you can use a clean cloth to cover the area that you sprayed. Do not constrict blood flow to the affected area.
Q4: How often to use the spray?
Ans: Depending on the amount of pain you have, you can use it between 3 and 4 times a day on the affected area.
Q5: Is there a gel form of the product?
Ans: Yes, other than Moov spray, there are also various sized tubes of Moov cream available.