Dr. Morepen Lemolate Nasal Spray - 10ml
Dr. Morepen Lemolate Nasal Spray is a quick action formula designed to provide effective relief from blocked noses. It offers relief in just 25 seconds of the first use. This nasal spray makes it easy to breathe by unblocking nasal congestion and reducing nasal secretion. The use of Dr. Morepen Lemolate Nasal Spray is suggested for those suffering from allergies, sinus or hay fever. It relieves swollen blood vessels and frees the air passage to breathe in the fresh air.
- Acts within 25 seconds of use.
- Reduces nasal secretion.
- Provides instant relief.
- Shrinks blood vessels.
- Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Treat flu, cold, nasal congestion and allergies.
- It starts acting within 25 seconds of use; the effect stays for at least 12 hours.
- Provides instant relief to those suffering from sinus or the common cold.
- Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride helps shrink swollen blood vessels in the nose that are caused due to the common cold or allergies, leaving the air passage free to breathe.
How to Use
- Place the tip of the nasal spray in the blocked nostril.
- Squeeze till one drop enters the nose. Inhale deeply.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Repeat the process with the other nostril.
- It should be used by adults and children above the age of 12 years.
- Only spray once in each nostril.
- Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not consume in excess.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
Q1. Is Dr. Morepen Lemolate Nasal Spray good for children?
Ans: Dr. Morepen Lemolate Nasal Spray is suitable for children above the age of 12 years. It should only be sprayed once in each nostril every time it is used.
Q2. What measures should be taken if the nasal spray goes down the throat?
Ans: Mild throat irritation will be experienced if the nasal spray goes down the throat. The itch goes away on its own. To avoid this situation tilt the head forward slightly. During the time of insertion, breathe in slowly.