Protinex Original Nutrition Drink Tin Of 400 G
Protinex is a ready-to-serve beverage mix that is the perfect partner for a healthy life. From the brand of Danone, Protinex has successfully covered 60 years of experience in their nutrition journey. It works best to meet the nutrient requirements of Indian adults. It contains several essential vitamins and minerals, immuno nutrients that support immunity, builds strength and provides energy. It has zero trans-fats and is an excellent addition to your diet.
Protinex contains Soy Protein Isolate. It is a source of high protein, calcium and iron. Compared to other regular milk food drinks, this has 50 per cent extra protein and is a 100 per cent vegetarian source of protein. Every glass of Protinex gives you energy, boosts your confidence and helps you to achieve your goals. Protinex powder is also available in different flavours such as chocolate and vanilla. Make it a part of your well-balanced diet.
· Protinex can be consumed by vegetarians
· Protinex helps in improving the overall health
· Protinex supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, strengthens bones and contributes to blood cell formation
· The unique hydrolyzed protein formulation makes it easy to digest and helps in 50% faster absorption of protein
· Much needed protein for growth and formation of muscle mass
· Vitamin B1 & B2 helps in metabolism
· Vitamin A,C,D,E and B12 enhances immunity
· Folate helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue
How to Use
· Take a mug of lukewarm or cold milk. You can also take water
· Add 2-3 full tablespoons of Protinex powder
· Stir and mix well before drinking
· Drink one or two glasses a day
· Store in a cool and dry place
· Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
· Keep out of the reach of children
· Consult a doctor to know about the quantity you must consume
· Always check for the expiry date
Q 1. Is Protinex safe?
Ans. Yes, when consumed in the right amount, it is safe for most individuals.
Q 2. Can people with diabetes have Protinex Lite?
Ans. Yes, it can be extremely beneficial for people with diabetes to have Protinex Lite, which has zero added sugar.
Q 3. What is the right time to take Protinex?
Ans. Protein should be part of each meal of the day and more importantly, must be taken after exercise or workout. You could take Protinex as per your meal schedule with breakfast, mid-morning, mid-evening or bedtime.