Naselin Nasal Spray Bottle Of 10 Ml
A stuffy nose is very irritating and it hinders our daily schedule. It becomes difficult to concentrate on any kind of work and it is painful too. One such remedy to tackle this annoying problem is the use of nasal sprays. Naselin Nasal Spray helps with nasal congestion caused due to cold, allergies, sinusitis, etc. The product also helps in swelling and inflammation in the nose due to the above-mentioned problems.
- Naselin Nasal Spray acts as a topical decongestant.
- Clears nose blockages and stuffiness in nostrils.
- The osmotic effect reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Helps with sinusitis and rhinitis.
- The nasal spray removes allergens from the mucous membrane.
- It prevents stinging and irritation in the nasal mucosa.
- Moistens the dry nasal membrane.
- The nasal spray also soothes nasal membranes when dry and flaky.
- Oxymetazoline hydrochloride in buffered aqueous solution.
- Added preservative: Benzalkonium chloride.
The nasal spray comforts the mucous membrane and eases the nostrils. It also helps with a dry nose. It also prevents irritation and stinging sensations in the nose during congestion.
How to Use
Blow your nose and clear your nostrils. Sit in an upright position and hold your head in place. Unpack the Naselin Spray, pour the first few drops away before use. Shake the bottle well and spray 1-3 drops into each nostril twice daily or use it as prescribed by the physician.
- It should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Should be kept away from direct sunlight and kept in temperatures not exceeding 30° C.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully.
- Consult a doctor before, if it has not been prescribed already.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or the dose prescribed by the physician.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children as they may mishandle it.
- Inform the physician of any kind of pre-existing medical conditions.
- Inform the physician if you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Q1. Are Naselin Nasal Sprays safe?
Ans: Yes, Naselin sprays are safe. However, they should not be used without a prescription. Continuous use for more than a week is also not recommended.
Q2. Are there any side effects of the nasal spray?
Ans: There are no side effects of the spray if it is used rightly. On improper use, some common side effects may be seen. They are - irritation or burning sensation at the site of application, blurred vision, eye pain, drowsiness, dizziness, headache and slow or fast heartbeat.
Q3. How much spray is too much?
Ans: Don't use a spray more than once every 12 hours or longer than 7 days. On too much use some common side effects may be seen. To avoid these side effects use the nasal spray only after the prescription from a physician.