- Naselin Nasal Spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride as active ingredients.
- It acts as a nasal decongestant and helps in opening the blocked nostrils in infants and children.
- Key benefits/uses of Naselin Nasal Spray:
- Acts as a topical decongestant
- Clears the stuffy, blocked nose and sinuses
- Reduces swelling and inflammation through an osmotic effect
- Reduces discomfort and inactivity caused due to the blocked nose, sinusitis and rhinitis
- Eliminates allergens from the mucous membrane
- Compatible with the nasal membrane to prevent stinging and irritation in nasal mucosa
- Restores moisture of dry nasal membrane
- Soothes dry crusty nasal membranes
- Direction for use: Spray 1- 3 doses into each nostril twice daily, or as directed by the physician
- Indications: Nasal Decongestion due to cold, allergies, and sinusitis
- Storage instructions:
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
Features and Details
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved