Dettol Liquid Handwash - Original 200 Ml
In India, Dettol Company is a well-known brand and its liquid hand sanitiser eliminates 99.99 % of germs without the need for soap or water. The sanitiser container comes with a pump dispenser for simple application and cleanliness. This is a very handy product and can be carried anywhere on the go, from the office to the car or from college to a trip. Dettol Hand Sanitizer has Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal qualities and is also loaded with emollients and humectants. This helps it provide protection against different enveloped and non-enveloped germs while also preventing your hands from drying out. From public to commercial use, this product finds its place in every scenario.
- Dettol eliminates 99.9% of germs.
- Enriched with moisturizers that moisturise the skin and is gentle on skin.
- Rinse free and non-sticky.
- Convenient to carry around anywhere and can be kept in purses, pockets, etc.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Denatured Alcohol- 69.4% W/W
- Water Peg/Ppg-17/6
- Cross Polymer
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylate /C10-30
- Alkyl Acrylate
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of diseases causing germs and bacteria.
- Refreshes and moisturizes hands after each use.
How to Use
- Squeeze out the required amount.
- Rub thoroughly all over your hand and between your fingers.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the fire because it is inflammable.
- Stop using it if skin irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Don't swallow. For external use only.
Q1: Is it recommended to spray this sanitiser on surfaces?
Ans: No, it is a gel-based sanitiser and it may not be as effective when spraying onto a surface.
Q2: Can Dettol Hand Sanitizer be mixed with water?
Ans: No, this product will completely lose its efficacy when mixed with another liquid such as water.
Q3: Is there a strong perfume or odour in Dettol Hand Sanitizer?
Ans: No, this product has a very mild scent.
Q4: Will Dettol Hand Sanitizer be effective against the Coronavirus pandemic?
Ans: Yes, multiple studies have proved hand sanitisers to be one of the most effective tools to fight the coronavirus.