Colgate Zigzag Antibacterial Toothbrush - Medium (Pack Of 3)
Colgate is the top Indian brand that dentists strongly recommend. Colgate ZigZag Antibacterial Toothbrush is a premium toothbrush conforming to international standards of quality. The multi-angle bristles provide deep reach to remove the germs and even the stubborn food particles. The coating of silver ions on bristles prevents the buildup of bacteria on the surface of bristles. Bristles of Colgate Zigzag toothbrush have a round shape at ends for gentle yet effective cleaning of teeth, plaque and the spaces between teeth. Colgate brush provides a tongue cleaner that helps you get rid of germs that may cause bad breath.
- International quality Colgate toothbrush offers hassle-free performance.
- Removes plaque and food particles to halt tooth decay.
- Bristles with silver-ion offer antibacterial protection.
- Multi-angle bristles for complete cleaning of all teeth and molars.
- End-rounded bristles for gentle cleaning of gums and teeth.
- Colgate brush has a soft tongue cleaner to remove foul odour.
- Soft rubber cushioned handle for firm grip and effective cleaning.
- To clean teeth and gums.
- To prevent the buildup of plaque.
- To massage the gums.
How to Use
- Squeeze a sufficient quantity of Colgate toothpaste of your choice.
- Brush your teeth gently with a circular, upward and downward motion.
- Brush teeth and gums for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Use soft tongue cleaner at the back of the Colgate toothbrush to remove plaque and food deposits on your tongue.
- Brush your teeth with a Colgate toothbrush at least twice a day.
- Keep Colgate toothbrush away from children.
- Never share your toothbrush with anyone.
Q1. When should we discard a toothbrush?
Ans: Using a toothbrush after the bristles have worn out is not advisable because it cannot clean the teeth effectively. Discard the brush if the bristles are not stiff anymore. Ideally, replace the Colgate toothbrush every two to three months.
Q2. How to take care of a toothbrush?
Ans: Do not use excessive pressure on the toothbrush handle while brushing your teeth because it may damage the enamel of teeth. Rinse off your Colgate Toothbrush after brushing your teeth with water. You may stroke the bristles to get rid of any residue of the toothpaste or food particles.
Q3. Why should we keep the toothbrush in a dry place?
Ans: You not only need to keep the brush in a dry place, but you should also dry the brush by shaking off excess water after every use. This will prevent moisture, which is an ideal environment for the growth of bacteria.
Q4. Is the neck of the Colgate brush flexible?
Ans: Yes, the flexible neck of the Colgate toothbrush facilitates brushing with no hassles.