Sensodyne Sensitive Repair & Protect Toothpaste Tube Of 100 G
Sensodyne toothpaste is designed specifically for sensitive gums and teeth, which has been clinically proven to relieve sensitivity. The enhanced toothpaste is formulated with NovaMin as the active ingredient which helps repair sensitive areas of the teeth. Sensodyne paste is useful for those who have tooth pain and sensitivity when using normal toothpaste. Using Sensodyne regularly can help provide relief as well as fix sensitivity issues long term.
- Contains NovaMin which relieves pain and repairs sensitive parts of the teeth.
- For protection from cavities.
- Has a fresh and pleasant taste.
- It has a long-lasting action.
- Creates a harder reparative layer over sensitive areas on the teeth.
NovaMin, Stannous Fluoride, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour
For brushing sensitive teeth and helping repair sensitive areas, with all the benefits of other regular toothpaste.
How to Use
- Spread at least 1 inch of toothpaste on a soft toothbrush, brush well for at least 1 minute.
- Brush twice daily, for adults and children older than 12 years.
- Spit out after brushing.
- Do not use more than thrice a day, or as directed by a doctor/dentist.
- Do not swallow.
- If sensitivity persists after 4 weeks, please consult a dentist for additional treatment.
- Read the instructions before using.
Q1: How many times a day to brush?
Ans: For sensitive teeth, it is recommended to use Sensodyne toothpaste two times a day (morning and night), please consult your dentist for additional advice.
Q2: Does it help with sensitivity to hot and cold food?
Ans: Yes, Sensodyne is designed to help with tooth sensitivity to hot and cold foods.
Q3: Does it contain fluoride?
Ans: Yes, Sensodyne Sensitive Repair contains fluoride.
Q4: What to do if the toothpaste doesn’t work?
Ans: If sensitivity does not decrease or becomes worse, this might be an indication of severe tooth issues, kindly refer to a dentist for better results.
Q5: What is Sensodyne Toothpaste price?
Ans: This product is a 100g tube of Sensodyne Sensitive Repair toothpaste, the price for the same is between Rs. 199 and Rs. 145.