Sensodyne Sensitive Rapid Relief Toothpaste Tube Of 80 G
The Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste is a clinically accepted product that helps relieve symptoms of sensitive teeth. Sensitive teeth can often be painful whenever consuming cold and hot foods or beverages. Such sensitivity can be caused by the thinning out of the tooth enamel or could even be an indication of more serious dental issues like tooth decay. Sensodyne toothpaste provides the much-needed method of gaining relief from the sharp pangs and pains associated with tooth sensitivity.
- This toothpaste can also be applied easily using one finger and it instantly provides pain relief from sensitivity in under 60 seconds.
- Sensodyne rapid relief provides protection from tooth sensitivity for a prolonged period and is, therefore, a great choice to help relieve the pain of tooth sensitivity.
- This toothpaste also protects the gums from harmful bacteria and thus prevents the build-up of bad breath.
- The Sensodyne toothpaste does a great job at protecting teeth from cavities and further helps to reduce the sensations of sensitivity.
- This toothpaste contains strontium acetate, which blocks tubules within the dental tissue that are exposed, thereby providing rapid and long-lasting relief from tooth sensitivity.
- Strontium Acetate
- Sodium Fluoride
- Purified Water
- Titanium dioxide
- Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
- Xanthan gum
- Saccharin sodium
- Precipitated Silica
- AC1131 Flavour
- Propyl Hydroxybenzoate
- Sodium Methyl Hydroxybenzoate
- Sodium Fluoride.
- The Sensodyne rapid relief toothpaste is used by middle-aged adults to help them with their tooth sensitivity problems.
- It is also used by younger as well as older adults who have to deal with pain related to tooth sensitivity.
How to Use
- Use the Sensodyne rapid relief toothpaste to brush your teeth at least twice a day but not more than thrice a day.
- To do this, squeeze the toothpaste tube and take out a coin-sized portion of toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Gently rub your toothbrush on your teeth for 60 seconds and then rinse your mouth clean.
- Ensure that you replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- This toothpaste is for oral use only and cannot be used anywhere else.
- Avoid ingesting the toothpaste as it may cause an upset stomach and other digestive disorders.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Always keep it stored inside the toothpaste tube and nowhere else.
Q1: Can this toothpaste be used by infants?
Ans: No, this toothpaste should not be used by infants under any circumstance.
Q2: What happens if I brush for more than 60 seconds using this toothpaste?
Ans: It is recommended to not do so but if you experience adverse side effects like irritation then contact your doctor.
Q3: Is Titanium dioxide safe for use inside the mouth?
Ans: Yes, titanium dioxide is an absolutely safe ingredient in most kinds of toothpaste.
Q4: What is the purpose of Sodium fluoride in this toothpaste?
Ans: Sodium fluoride is an essential ingredient that helps protect teeth from cavities.