Liveasy Wellness Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 & Zinc - Bones & Dental Health - Bottle 60 Tabs
LivEasy Wellness Calcium D3 Capsules contain calcium, vitamin D3, magnesium and zinc which are crucial for strong bones, joints, muscles & teeth. It supports bones formation, repair and healing. Vitamin D3 improves calcium absorption, thus supports healthy bones and joints.
- Helps to build strong bones and dental health
- Promotes joint ease and comfort in arthritis
- Promotes formation of bones & delays resorption
- Supports the body’s bone repair and healing processes
- Improves the immune system and inflammatory response
- Maintains healthy levels of vitamin D and minerals
- Prevents bones and teeth from oxidative damages
- Helps to relieve pain and discomfort in arthritis
Ingredients and Benefits:
- Calcium: It is the most profuse mineral in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions like nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion. However, most prominently, it is a health supplement required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Our bones are calcium reservoirs of our body and get continuously used for performing various body functions. Calcium is very important for maintaining the balance between breaking down and building up of bones, especially in certain conditions like arthritis where the bone destruction exceeds the bone formation. It also supports flexible movements and mobility and reduces stiffness.
- Vitamin D3: It plays a very crucial role in protecting your bones by helping your body absorb calcium and by supporting your muscles. It enhances the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the strength of bone and teeth. If you don’t get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain, weakness. It reduces the risk of osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones and due to its role in immune modulation, it helps relieve pain associated with arthritis.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral involved in numerous aspects of cellular function and metabolic activities. Zinc supports normal growth and development, supports immune function, wound healing and is essentially required for the maintenance of healthy bones, joints and teeth. It stimulates bone formation and inhibits bone resorption, thereby increasing bone mass. It has preventive effects on bone loss induced in various conditions like arthritis.
- Magnesium: It is an essential mineral that regulates diverse biochemical reactions in the body like energy production, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control and blood pressure. Magnesium is required for the structural development of bone and is involved in bone formation and influences the activities of vitamin D and parathyroid hormone crucial for bone function. It has anti-inflammatory actions which help relieve pain and discomfort in arthritis and supports antioxidant action, thus protects joints and bones from oxidative damage. It improves flexibility and mobility of joints.
- Cissus Quadrangularis: It is also known as “Bone Setter”. It has antioxidant, bone healing, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It helps to increase the healing process of bones. It is very useful in conditions like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is also known to promote levels of calcium and phosphorus that are essential for healthy bones. It influences the activity of osteoblast cells involved in bone formation and repair.
How to take this supplement:
- Consume this capsule twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken after food
- Do not take this supplement more than the recommended daily dose
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Are there any side effects associated with the LivEasy Calcium D3 capsule?
Ans. There are no side effects reported as such. However, if you experience any continuous discomfort after taking this supplement, please seek medical attention.
Q2. What are other warnings and precautions I should be aware of before taking this supplement?
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- If you need to undergo any surgery or operation, then you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.