Sensodyne Sensitive Toothbrush (soft)
The Sensodyne toothbrush has sensitive bristles that are of superior quality to most others. It ensures a soft and relaxing brushing experience for all. The head of this toothbrush is designed in such a way that despite being extremely soft on the gums, the bristles manage to reach every nook and cranny in your mouth, to provide an effective brushing experience. Moreover, Sensodyne has been a trusted brand in terms of oral healthcare and hygiene and it extends the same quality to its toothbrush. With the Sensodyne toothbrush, you can forget about aching gums after a rigorous brush.
- The Sensodyne toothbrush is so effective in cleaning between the gums and behind the teeth that it ensures maximum cleanliness of your mouth.
- Since Sensodyne is known for helping people combat sensitive teeth, this toothbrush achieves the same result and is useful personal hygiene and oral healthcare product for people with sensitive teeth.
- This toothbrush helps effectively fight off tooth decay and cavities, which are the main concerns for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
- This toothbrush can be used as a regular toothbrush and there are no special instructions for using them.
- This sensitive toothbrush from Sensodyne is used to provide a painless and relaxing brushing experience for people of all ages.
How to Use
- Apply Sensodyne sensitive toothpaste on the head of the toothbrush to begin.
- Then gently brush your teeth the way you normally would and ensure you reach into all the areas of your mouth.
- Finally, rinse your mouth and wash the toothbrush to ensure no toothpaste remains on the bristles of the toothbrush.
- Do not let children below the age of 5 years brush their teeth unsupervised using the Sensodyne toothbrush.
- Store the toothbrush in a clean place to avoid any cross-contamination.
- Stop using this toothbrush if you experience any effects like bleeding gums or unusual toothache and only continue to use it further upon the advice of a dentist.
Q1: Can I use this toothbrush with any toothpaste?
Ans: Yes, you can use the Sensodyne toothbrush with any brand of toothpaste, but for people with sensitive teeth it is recommended to be used with the Sensodyne toothpaste only for the best results.
Q2: How many times a day should I brush my teeth using this toothbrush?
Ans: Ideally, you should brush your teeth using this toothbrush twice a day.
Q3: Can people without sensitive teeth use this toothbrush as well?
Ans: Yes, this soft toothbrush can be used by people of all ages.
Q4: Can infants use this toothbrush too?
Ans: No, there are separate toothbrushes designed especially for infants.