Bibo Spray Saline Nasal Spray Fortified With Tulsi - Pump Spray - 15ml
We are often advised to take saline spray for blocked nose and cold. Bibo Saline Nasal Spray Fortified With Tulsi is a great replacement for such pharma/chemical sprays that may have severe side effects and shall be taken only under clinical supervision. This is not just another saline spray. Bibo Nasal Spray is fortified with Tulsi, which is an antibacterial, antiviral and immunity booster herb. Bibo Saline Nasal Spray disinfects and opens up the blocked nose and also cleanses the daily pollutants you carry home. It has absolutely no side effects and is recommended for blocked nose, sinus, asthma and also if you have been exposed to air pollution. Use it twice daily in the morning and evening if you have a frequent nasal blockage or you are significantly exposed to air pollution. It builds resistance from Sinus and Asthma episodes when used regularly. It flushes out pollutants and pathogens. Use it in conjunction with Vapor Patch for best results from stubborn nasal congestion.
- It is a special saline nasal spray fortified with tulsi.
- Tulsi (basil) is an antibacterial herb that prevents the breeding of bacteria by starving them.
- It can also be used for gargling. You can add 10 sprays to a glass of water and gargle with it.
- In case you are riding around town on a 2-wheeler, when taken every day upon reaching home, it acts as the best cleansing saline nasal spray that is natural and with no side effects.
Used to treat:
- Nasal congestion
- Blocked Nose
- Cold and Flu
- Nasal Infection
How to Use
- Use 2 sprays into each nostril for adults and 1 spray for kids up to 12 years.
- Repeat 4 to 5 times a day for nasal congestion.
- Use it every day in the evening for nasal cleansing.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- If the bottle is tampered with or leaking, discard the product.
Q1: Does Bibo Spray Saline Nasal Spray Fortified With Tulsi Pump Spray contain xylitol?
Ans: Yes, the spray contains 3% xylitol. Xylitol is used as an excipient in the product and hence couldn't be mentioned in the label. It is there and has been lab-tested for the same.
Q2: Can I use Bibo Spray Saline Nasal Spray Fortified With Tulsi Pump Spray for my newborn?
Ans: It is generally recommended for babies of 6 months and above. For newborns, it is good to use a nasal drop instead of a pump spray.
Q3: What is the source of water used in Bibo Spray Saline Nasal Spray Fortified With Tulsi Pump Spray?
Ans: Pharma-grade sterile water is used for this product.