Otrivin Moisturising Adult Bottle Of 10ml Nasal Drops
Otrivin Moisturising Nasal Drops have been designed to lubricate the nasal passage and open up any blockage to make breathing easier. The nasal drops help with blocked nose and dryness by reducing inflammation of blood vessels and restoring their normal size. The drops also help with stopping excess nasal secretion which tends to block the nasal passage. Use the drops as advised by your physician for long-lasting relief from breathing issues caused by a blocked nose.
- Get quick relief from nose blockage with Otrivin Nasal Drops.
- It provides long-lasting relief from the blocked nasal passage and nasal congestion.
- It allows you to breathe easily especially at night while sleeping.
- It is ideal for perennial and allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
- Sorbitol Solution
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Benzalkonium Chloride
It offers relief from a blocked nose caused by nasal congestion and inflammation of blood vessels.
How to Use
- Insert the nozzle of the drops in each nostril one at a time.
- Depress pump into the nostril and sniff.
- Do not use the same bottle for more than 28 days once opened.
- Do not use the nasal drops for more than 7 days in a row.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Use the nasal drops after consulting your doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- To avoid the spread of infection, the bottle should be used by one person only.
Q1: What is the size of the Otrivin Nasal Drops bottle?
Ans: The Otrivin Nasal Drops bottle is 10ml in volume.
Q2: Will these nasal drops help with sinusitis?
Ans: Yes, the Otrivin Nasal Drops provide relief from nose blockage due to sinusitis.
Q3: Can you use the Otrivin Nasal Drops regularly?
Ans: Do not use the Otrivin Nasal Drops for more than 7 days in a row.