Zycolchin 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zycolchin 0.5 MG Description
Zycolchin 0.5mg Tablet is a medicine used to treat gout attacks and prevent gout recurrence in adults. It works by reducing the level of uric acid in the blood, which prevents the formation of hard uric acid crystals in the joints. These crystals are responsible for the pain and inflammation of gout attacks.
Zycolchin 0.5mg Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women or children under the age of 18. It is also not recommended for use in patients with severe liver or kidney disease. The most common side effects of Zycolchin are nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea. If these side effects are severe, contact your doctor.
Uses of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
Contraindications of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
Side effects of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in stomach
- Loose motions
Precautions and Warnings of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease or has a problem with the digestive system.
- You are elderly and you are suffering from weakness.
- You have a blood disorder.
- You have nausea or vomiting, stomach pain or lose motions after taking this medicine.
- You have fever, sore throat, skin problem, increase bleeding duration after taking this medicine.
- You have indigestion after taking some type of sugar.
Directions for Use of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
Storage and disposal of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Zycolchin 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concurrent use of Zycolchin with other medications such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole, verapamil, diltiazem etc can cause colchicine toxicity.
- Concurrent use of this medicine with cimetidine (use to decrease stomach acid) can cause an increase in the blood level of colchicine.
- Concurrent use of this medicine with other medicines such as digoxin (use in heart disease) and fibrates ( use to decrease blood fat) can cause muscle problem.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.